PDA

View Full Version : Dual Hydro Quick?

stevenf
06-13-2008, 01:25 AM
Anyone heard anything else about this rumor? When will it be produced? I guess I understand why they wait to reveal it, but I dont want to buy a mower from them and then a month later wish I had a dual.

Valk
06-13-2008, 02:00 AM
A dual hydro BOP 44 (or a 48 or 52 IFF they were to manufacture it) would be the PERFECT partner to my Q32...
:weightlifter:&:weightlifter:

BUCKEYE MOWING
06-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Keep posting....sooner or later they will deliver....

stevenf
06-13-2008, 05:49 PM
BOP always answers my e-mails. This time I sent them an e-mail about the dual hydro and never got a response which gives it away that something is coming. I would just like to know when so I dont waste my money.

BUCKEYE MOWING
06-14-2008, 08:55 AM
BOP always answers my e-mails. This time I sent them an e-mail about the dual hydro and never got a response which gives it away that something is coming. I would just like to know when so I dont waste my money.

Well then save your cash and hold out for awhile ...

PHS
06-14-2008, 09:27 AM
This time I sent them an e-mail about the dual hydro and never got a response which gives it away that something is coming. I would just like to know when so I dont waste my money.

I think you would be money ahead to buy what you need and start making money with it. There are always rumors going around about new equipment. If you wait the end of the season and they still don't have something (which is probably the case) then where are you at? You wasted a season with inferior equipment (I'm assuming that this would be an upgrade) and you're buying the same thing anyway. If they do come out with one and you have to have it right away, sell what you have and buy it.

ed2hess
06-14-2008, 05:30 PM
I think you would be money ahead to buy what you need and start making money with it. There are always rumors going around about new equipment. If you wait the end of the season and they still don't have something (which is probably the case) then where are you at? You wasted a season with inferior equipment (I'm assuming that this would be an upgrade) and you're buying the same thing anyway. If they do come out with one and you have to have it right away, sell what you have and buy it.

And they won't be the first company to come out with a dual hydro.....like snapper hit the market this year with integrated hydro on both wheels.

Frue
06-14-2008, 06:55 PM
silence says a lot!

topsites
06-14-2008, 11:40 PM
silence says a lot!

Yeah like they might also be tired of folks asking the same question lmao!

I also wouldn't put a whole lot of faith into rumors, I done heard them all thou I will say the $5 gas one looks to have come true but that's one out of 100's...

Frue
06-15-2008, 12:14 AM
Yeah like they might also be tired of folks asking the same question lmao!

I also wouldn't put a whole lot of faith into rumors, I done heard them all thou I will say the $5 gas one looks to have come true but that's one out of 100's...

well we will have to wait and see. I know if I was them and I just released the 32 this year, I would not say a word, if I was looking at making a new product. Thats just me tho.

Howard Roark
06-18-2008, 08:15 PM
And they won't be the first company to come out with a dual hydro.....like snapper hit the market this year with integrated hydro on both wheels.

Gosh Ed,

If I didn't know better you hold stake in Snapper!

Please do respond:

Have you run/and or bought this machine?

What are your opinions of it??

I'm all for brand loyalty, however I'm also for making a profit with a machine that provides reliability along with a quality cut that is light weight!! Considering we service the same market, your opinion is important to me, as I'm sure it is other member looking for dual hydro.

Again, look forward to hearing your response to the above questions.

Thanks!

Howard Roark

ed2hess
06-18-2008, 10:04 PM
Gosh Ed,

If I didn't know better you hold stake in Snapper!

Please do respond:

Have you run/and or bought this machine?

What are your opinions of it??

I'm all for brand loyalty, however I'm also for making a profit with a machine that provides reliability along with a quality cut that is light weight!! Considering we service the same market, your opinion is important to me, as I'm sure it is other member looking for dual hydro.

Again, look forward to hearing your response to the above questions.

Thanks!

Howard Roark

Only kinda familiar with it.....I have two with loop handles and same type of decks and height adjustment. Cut quality has been good for us we mulch with outlet closed. I drove it around the parking look and it handles pretty much like our scag with pistol grips and speed control was exactly like the two we got. We went in to buy a scag 36" but new design not for us and now we see this cheaper new snapper design. We only run floating decks so that limits to scag, toro, and this snapper. Don't like buying first year products so the old units continue in the field.

Howard Roark
06-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Only kinda familiar with it.....I have two with loop handles and same type of decks and height adjustment. Cut quality has been good for us we mulch with outlet closed. I drove it around the parking look and it handles pretty much like our scag with pistol grips and speed control was exactly like the two we got. We went in to buy a scag 36" but new design not for us and now we see this cheaper new snapper design. We only run floating decks so that limits to scag, toro, and this snapper. Don't like buying first year products so the old units continue in the field.

Thanks ED!