PDA

View Full Version : Genesis Facility Management?

MSS Mow
06-13-2008, 07:28 AM
Has anyone had dealings with this company? I've had an "urgent" request to bid a property. I went by last night and it appears it hasn't been mowed all spring, so I'd say whoever was supposed to do it, backed out.

Just would like some feedback on Genesis Facility Management.

Thanks in advance!!

carcrz
06-13-2008, 07:30 AM
There's a reason whoever was supposed to stopped. Charge accordingly for your time.

joe the lawn guy
01-08-2009, 10:50 AM
I got a call from them today anyone wont to add here ?

DirtyJ
01-11-2009, 02:36 PM
I too was asked to bid a job for these guys. While I was at the site taking measurements, this guy stops and comes over to talk. He proceeds to tell me that he has worked for Genesis before and that they only want all of the information because they want to get all of our measurements so they themselves can give a bid without having to come to the site. The paperwork they sent requests specific information (sq ft of mulch, sq ft of grass to mow, # of trees, # of shrubs, etc.) Part of me wants to beleive this guy because I have never been asked for this much detailed info. The other part of me thinks this guy was just trying to keep me from bidding. Any info on Genesis Facility management would be greatly appreciated.