View Full Version : Where to get this?

PerfiCut L&L
06-14-2008, 11:46 AM
I posted this in the hardscape forum since I want to incorporate something like this into one of our patio designs, but I am not getting much response.

Thought you ponders might know.

Where can I get the necessary components to create a waterfall such as these.



Thanks for the help.

06-14-2008, 07:32 PM
Atlantic Water Gardens manufactures this type of spillway. Their's are LED lit making them quite expensive. You might contact an Atlantic Graden distributor such as AKT Speciaalties or Just Liners.com; They may know where to find what you are looking for.

06-15-2008, 08:03 PM
Hi, that is a sheer waterfall weir. There are many manufacturers in the pool industry. Atlantic Water Gardens does make an LED lighted one called the Colorfalls. It comes in 1' or 2' widths. You can get white or blue led. I actually have one in my shop right now that I just bought for a little job.


Here is a link to an online company that has a pretty good price on them. They are great to deal with also.

06-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Found what you are looking for! It is manufactured by Stowasis and is called a 'Sheer Descent Waterfall Weir" They are available through www.aquaticponds.3dcartstores.com/Waterfalls_c_35.html. Glad you asked about these, I also wanted to know who made them, but it kinda got put on the back burner until you brought it up.

XStream Aquatics
08-20-2008, 12:42 AM
These are the they have at my local retail store.http://pondusa.com/filter6n.htm

XStream Aquatics
08-30-2008, 05:27 PM
I have since found different styles. There is 3 different types depending on how you want your water to flow over. If still interested let me know.