PDA

View Full Version : scag tiger cub price

jathames
06-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Alright guys I am just about ready to pull the trigger on a new cub.. Wanted to get some proffessionals opions!! I started out going to get the 19 hp kawi 48 deck.. I am going to be running the mulch kit most of the time on mostly Bermuda and zoysia grass..he said they were selling mostly the 23 hp Kohler 48 deck and doing a better job mulching and discharging! He is only charging $300 more for the bump to the Kohler.. I have never used anything but a walker mower.. And Kohler but a different animal with the walker.. Is this a no brainer?? He is throwing in an extra set of blades also

Jeff

Baseballer1100
06-14-2008, 03:15 PM
You never stated a total price.

jathames
06-14-2008, 03:21 PM
7700 out the door for the 23 kohler mower mulch kit tax out the door

jathames
06-14-2008, 05:44 PM
anyone have any thoughts

RTR Landscaping
06-14-2008, 07:21 PM
That's a good price,especially with the Hurricane mulcher. You'll really like the Tiger Cub.I own Tiger Cubs,Wildcats and Turf Tigers in my company and am very pleased with Scag's quality and the service I get from my dealer.Make your decision and don't look back. You'll love the way it mulches and if you ever need to side discharge, you have the Velocity deck which goes through very high or wet grass easily.Hope you enjoy it,you made a good decision.

jathames
06-14-2008, 08:26 PM
That's a good price,especially with the Hurricane mulcher. You'll really like the Tiger Cub.I own Tiger Cubs,Wildcats and Turf Tigers in my company and am very pleased with Scag's quality and the service I get from my dealer.Make your decision and don't look back. You'll love the way it mulches and if you ever need to side discharge, you have the Velocity deck which goes through very high or wet grass easily.Hope you enjoy it,you made a good decision.

RTR would you go with the 19hp kawi or the 23hp kohler

verant
06-14-2008, 08:27 PM
def get the 23 hp

tb8100
06-14-2008, 09:29 PM
the 19 kawi is a beast, but the 23hp is a great engine for not much more money.

wiselawns
06-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Ive got the cub with the 19hp kawa. with the Hurricane Mulch kit. I have the advantage deck. I cut mostly fescues here in IN. but occasionally cut zosias. With the mulch kit on in thick grass especially in Spring it does bog down. I usually dont use my mulch kit until the fall, when the leaves first start falling. It works great on the leaves. I got my cub with the mulch kit for about the same price you posted. Dealer service here is pretty good.