PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boy Blades

DISTURBEDSMR
06-14-2008, 09:43 PM
What are you guys running on your Bad Boys the Fusions or has anybody changed I have a yard that I have to cut pretty slow because the grass in half of it is shaded and not real thick and it is leaving alot uncut if I go over half speed about 8 mph the lawn has to be cut at 4 inches so I am not getting a good vacuum any help would be appreciated

lawns Etc
06-14-2008, 10:33 PM
drop it down to 3.5"and see if you get a little better 4" is tough in thin grass I demoed a 32/60 Bad Boy this week and the cut was just OK it had new sharp hi lifts on it I feel after all of the great thought and engineering that they put into those machines a bit more overlap would be a big help alot of others have 3" and BadBoy along with several others are only 1.5" total meaning a 60" has 3 20.5" baldes vs a 60" with 3 21" blades just my thoughts as I have ran Deere and Everide both have 21" blades and have the cleanes carpet like cuts of any that I have had

12thKY
06-15-2008, 07:12 PM
I have better luck running ExMark notched high lifts. Has a bigger sail, better lift, and a overall cleaner cut. I think a super high lift like on a Scag would be the best, but they are too long for the Bad Boy.