PDA

View Full Version : Toro z 450

jathames
06-14-2008, 11:34 PM
guys how good is this mower??

DillonsLawnCare
06-15-2008, 12:10 AM
very good!! especially with the Turbo Force Deck. 23hp Kawi. 52" = BEAST!!!

BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!

freshprince94
06-15-2008, 01:05 AM
very good!! especially with the Turbo Force Deck. 23hp Kawi. 52" = BEAST!!!

BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!

Dillon: You have had so many problems with your mower and you're endorsing it?

And you haven't even used a turbo force.

DillonsLawnCare
06-15-2008, 02:28 AM
Dillon: You have had so many problems with your mower and you're endorsing it?

And you haven't even used a turbo force.

Actually, this mower he is talking about is a WAAYYYYY better mower than mine. and much different. the specific model # 74416, is the 23hp kawi 52" Turbo Force Deck. great machine. One of my really good friends loaned it to me for a day and i cut with it. This is what sparked my interest in buying a Toro ZTR, because of such a good job this one did. Unfortunately i got a lemon.

so in this case, i have used a turbo force, and what i find funny is, how and the hell would you know if i have used a turbo force deck or not???

two different mowers. ones better. end of story.

freshprince94
06-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Actually, this mower he is talking about is a WAAYYYYY better mower than mine. and much different. the specific model # 74416, is the 23hp kawi 52" Turbo Force Deck. great machine. One of my really good friends loaned it to me for a day and i cut with it. This is what sparked my interest in buying a Toro ZTR, because of such a good job this one did. Unfortunately i got a lemon.

so in this case, i have used a turbo force, and what i find funny is, how and the hell would you know if i have used a turbo force deck or not???

two different mowers. ones better. end of story.

Just guessing. All remember you having is a Toro w/b and the Z-Master.