PDA

View Full Version : lawnboy #10304

bare spot
06-15-2008, 03:37 PM
wanted to put this up real quick got to head back out but some guy in town has a lawnboy #10304 for sale $60, and wanted to know if these mower were any good. looks in good shape but didn't get to see it run (not there), gonna stop back later but if anyone used these and has any thoughts would be appreciated. seams like a good price, being i heard good things about these type mowers, and if so it would be good fit for me, could use a mower of this size. thanks btw sorry if i'm not in the right spot for this ?

ChadA
06-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Sounds good. Make sure it's not stolen.

brianhanson37
06-15-2008, 04:20 PM
I have two old ones and all I can say is that they run great! Of course I treat my equipment great but I've had one that I use here and another at the lakehouse for years and both have never failed me! As far as the price, I have no idea if thats a good value or not, both of mine were given to me by my father. But I will tell you that they run great, my grandfather (89) uses it and likes it because the self propel feature is a little slower than craftsman series and your also able to turn that off, unlike the craftsman we own.

bare spot
06-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Sounds good. Make sure it's not stolen.

it's in the guys front yard with note to leave the $60 in the mailbox. but na i don't think so, (hope not ) it's a older guy who fix's mowers up to make some money, been checking out some mowers he had earlier this yr. gotta head back out (working today, a wall and getting caught up) but gonna stop on way back to see how it runs, mowers are light. thanks

bare spot
06-15-2008, 10:04 PM
I have two old ones and all I can say is that they run great! Of course I treat my equipment great but I've had one that I use here and another at the lakehouse for years and both have never failed me! As far as the price, I have no idea if thats a good value or not, both of mine were given to me by my father. But I will tell you that they run great, my grandfather (89) uses it and likes it because the self propel feature is a little slower than craftsman series and your also able to turn that off, unlike the craftsman we own.
stopped on way back out before, he was just pulling in his drive. seams to run grea, got a drive and half on it but couldn't tell much on the cut, he cuts his yd down pretty much to the dirt, this mower was set at 1 in. thinking about it and gonna check it out better tom in mourning, should have more time (he's next to the coffee stop), nice mower though for 60, and thanks