PDA

View Full Version : Various Items For Sale

SouthernLandworks
06-16-2008, 01:08 AM
I need to sell a few items so we can upgrade. I need to sell my curb machine, trencher, at least 2 of the tractors and the bobcat.

(1)John deere 2555 w/loader, great running tractor. Transmission was rebuilt about 250 hours ago. Has a brand new hydraulic pump. Only thing it needs is a seat and muffler.
(2)Ford 4000 tractor, good older tractor that runs all day long and keeps great oil presure. Of course it has some leaks. Mainly it leaks fuel out of the tank somewhere and seeps out of one side of the rear end.
(3)John Deere 5103, 2005 model, with around 175 hours, it runs like its new.
(4)Midmark trencher, make me a decent offer and its yours. I know it needs some spark plugs, a good carb cleaning and a new chain and a few sprockets. Other than that shes good to go I just dont have time to mess with it. Its a ride on with a front blade. its got a kohler engine.
(5)Gt-6200 Gomaco curb machine, this old girl has got some age on the hoses and the seat needs replacing. Detroit engine runs like a top. Got this in a package and have never used it but to the best of my knowledge most of it functions(not sure about all of the sensors).Has 3 molds that come with her.
(6)Bobcat 773. runs good with around 3400 hours. Top end of the motor was rebuilt about 2 years ago. Cosmetically not the best because of concrete splatters but it runs jamb up.

If you want to trade im interested in a cab tractor or 4x4 tractor or both in the 50-100hp range prefferably a john deere with a loader, A newer skid steer, and a small dozer

My F250 and my GMC dump could go too if interested but the gmc needs some work.

I do have pictures of everything if your interested just send me a pm.