PDA

View Full Version : Gravely Stander/Surfer 23/52 FL $4,300

lonnie
06-16-2008, 01:55 AM
I am selling my baby because I just picked up a few 3-5 acre jobs and would rather sit instead of stand. The mower really is like new. I bought it at the end of last year so it is a 2007 model and it only has 27 or so hours on it. It has a floating deck with a 23hp kawasaki with the cannister air filter. I had the advanced chute system put on right after i bought it. It also comes with a brand new mulch kit w/baffles, 2 new sets of blades and 1 old set. The mower really is in perfect condition, I am just going in a different direction with my accounts. I am afraid I am going to be fairly firm on the price because of the price I paid plus the extras. But if I am way off the mark with my price feel free to let me know and I will have to make a decision as to keep it or take a huge hickey. I will be posting pictures tomorrow. Feel free to PM or call me at 405-317-3299 Lonnie. I will consider meeting halfway if the distance is not crazy.

robertsturf
06-16-2008, 12:36 PM
I know that sounds like a good deal and the mower is in exellent shape but I was just at JDL and they are selling the Super Surfer 52/23 for $4700 and some change. They are basically the same machine. I realize your mower is barely used but you will probably need to come down a bit more.

Mr.Mow-It-All
06-16-2008, 07:30 PM
I know that sounds like a good deal and the mower is in exellent shape but I was just at JDL and they are selling the Super Surfer 52/23 for $4700 and some change. They are basically the same machine. I realize your mower is barely used but you will probably need to come down a bit more.

When a machine cost over 6k new, dosen't matter what another company is selling them for. Different machines. You can't hardly buy a 36 dual hydro walkbehind for that, so that sounds like a heck of a deal, I am sure it isn't there everyday price. Must be left over, been sitting for a year type deal, but who knows.

lonnie
06-17-2008, 01:40 AM
Thanks for your concern Robert but $4700+tax+mulch kit+chute blocker+blades= at least $5500, so I think this is an excellent price and I will not be dropping the price again.

MV Property Care
06-20-2008, 01:15 AM
Very nice machine. bump

lonnie
06-25-2008, 02:27 PM
I may be willing make a trade for something. Send me a trade offer and I will listen.

robertsturf
06-25-2008, 05:26 PM
BTW my name is Trent last name is Roberts. I wasn't trying to say your machine was overpriced or anything it looks like it is in exellent shape. I was just at JDL that very morning and noticed the machine they had on sale. Your price probably is right on.

lonnie
06-25-2008, 07:01 PM
No problem Trent.

ponyboy
06-26-2008, 04:13 PM
they are everrides and they are the best built stander on the market, look at the frame compared to wrights night and day
well free bump for a nice machine

kjslawn
06-26-2008, 07:00 PM
BTW my name is Trent last name is Roberts. I wasn't trying to say your machine was overpriced or anything it looks like it is in exellent shape. I was just at JDL that very morning and noticed the machine they had on sale. Your price probably is right on.

JDL is trying to unload these at that price to get them out the door

lonnie
07-01-2008, 10:55 PM
bumpity bump bump

lonnie
07-15-2008, 03:12 AM
I still have it. Come on this is a steal.