PDA

View Full Version : How do you Find Commercial Accounts?

4 seasons lawn&land
06-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Wondering how I go about finding commercial lawn service bids. thanks :confused:

razor1
06-16-2008, 04:11 PM
Start knocking on doors and making phone calls and be insured. :weightlifter:

4 seasons lawn&land
06-17-2008, 05:56 PM
gotta be more to it than that.

TJLANDS
06-17-2008, 06:18 PM
gotta be more to it than that.

There isnt

yard_smart
06-17-2008, 06:23 PM
COLD CALLING BABY . .. . GET READY TO HEAR THE WORD NO! LOL

Its even harder for me to get in some where power washing . . . its always we have a guy or its handled at the main office yet no one knows where that main office is lol

Daner
06-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Vist the account that ouwant In person...forget about the phone calls...Make sur your truck Is washed...ware a shirt with your company logo on It...If you don't have one get some:hammerhead:...have some well made biz cards...If you have your trailer looking good bring taht with you...make sure Its clean...mowers too:weightlifter:...wash your hands and comb your hair...lookk like a pro...no baggy T-Shirts...relax and walk right Into the front office with your biz card ready on hand...Introduce yourself to the nice lady at the front desk and present her with your card(maybe a date will be the out come lol) Ask to speak to the manager...If he's busy ask the nice lady at the desk if she would forward your card to the manager..and don't flirt with her...just tell her to have a fine day...There ya go easy as pie...If you want work present yourself well and go get em

Daner

yard_smart
06-17-2008, 06:57 PM
that to me is considered a type of "cold calling" .. . sorry i guess i should have been more clear

As far as just leaving the business card and walking away . . i never do that. . .(well i mean unless you have to) but i like call first and just set up an appointment that way YOU KNOW you get to talk to the man in charge

S.A.L.
06-17-2008, 09:29 PM
All of the commercial accounts are already taken, dude!
:headphones:

Frue
06-17-2008, 09:43 PM
go in and say i will cut it 5 dollar cheaper you will have them easily.

P.Services
06-17-2008, 09:44 PM
go in and say i will cut it 5 dollar cheaper you will have them easily.

thats the truth on 99% of them

Ooomwizard
06-17-2008, 10:14 PM
Join the Chamber of Commerce and actually go to some meetings. You'll make contacts with business owners and managers.

Advertise that you're commercial service resource.