PDA

View Full Version : For all you WAlker owners

shade tree landscaping
06-17-2008, 09:54 AM
heres a few pics of the bins that go into the hopper on the walker. I tried to find a pic or two before I bought them but couldn't find a pic on here so here's a few. Overall fan of them, would recomend them, they are heavy but no where near as heavy as a tarp full of grass or a "gree" barrel full of grass.

ALC-GregH
06-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Looks nice but there's 50 threads on here that ask all Walker owners to look here. You could have easily posted your pics in one of them. Not trying to sound like a dIck but there's soooo many useless threads that have 1-5 posts and are dead. If everyone would just use the search feature up above, I wouldn't feel so compelled to type this. I personally use it on specific things I haven't seen posted on instead of making a post just to ask a question about something that has 50 other threads already posted pertaining to the same exact thing, I try to read the ones I feel might offer me the info I seek. I'm sure there's a few that use the search feature often but the amount of traffic on this site, the percentage would be very low.

XterraJohn
06-17-2008, 11:34 AM
While I enjoy using the search feature, I'm not sure that it would have worked well in this instance. From what I've seen with the search function, words with only 3 characters are omitted. So, if he searched for "walker bin" the search would return the same way as if he had searched for just "walker". Both searches return 382 posts.

Perhaps I just don't know how to use the search feature. If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know how to correct it.

Firefighter337
06-17-2008, 11:49 AM
How much were they?

shade tree landscaping
06-17-2008, 08:20 PM
type WALKER into search and you get every thread that mentions Walkers in it. I searched for pics and info on the bins and could not find them before I bought them, thats why I started a new thread, to help others who mite be looking for pics of them but can't find them.

They ran about $200 and change, I shopped the price around that was the cheapest i found out of the 3 Walker dealers in my area, I had one price as high as $350 for them, so def price a few dealers if you can.