PDA

View Full Version : Dentco; Exterior Service Management

Nebraska
01-04-2002, 09:52 PM
Has any one heard of Dentco? Website: www.theoutsideguys.com ?

The reason I ask is yesterday we received a call from a woman wanting us to do snow removal on a medium sized commercial lot. They told us that we need to price it at $61 to do the walks, $63 for the lot, $53 for the salt. They said that this was per push...

I went and looked at the lot and immediately saw how low the pricing would be and developed a counter bid..

My counter bid was $61 for the walks each time(very minimal amount of sidewalks 15 minutes top), $139 per push with the thinking that we would get 2-3 pushes per snow fall. This price was comparable to what we get at other properties this size although most have incremental pricing 1-3 inches etc...

They of course found someone else to do it. I figure the only way this other Co will make money is to say they pushed the snow at each inch of accumulation.

Snow is not all they are involved with they are heavy into everything that is on the exterior of the property. They said they will be calling with pricing for Lawn Care on the 15 properties they are responsible for in Omaha to see if we want them.

Has anyone else delt with Dentco? They call themselves an exterior service management company..

Nebraska
01-05-2002, 02:47 AM
someone has to know about these guys....???

accuratelawn
01-05-2002, 01:06 PM
I lived in Omaha for almost three years, never heard of them. Why don't you call other businesses in your area and ask. See if Dentco? will give you a list of current customers for a reference?
Good luck

John Allin
01-05-2002, 01:17 PM
Nebraska,
I sent you an email about this.

For more information, check out the Dentco thread at this site....

*Sorry John, no direct links to other forum sites... email him the link. Well, looks like you already emailed him about it.

Chuck

Administrator
01-05-2002, 09:18 PM
You might want to consider carrying this discussion over at PlowSite.com also.

grass-scapes
11-22-2004, 08:39 AM
I Sub from Dentco. They hold nationwide contracts for many stores and sub them out to local contractors. They have quality assurance managers in regions to check on the quality. Ive been working on 3 sites for them all of this year.

Clapper&Company
01-04-2006, 05:10 PM
we work with dentco all the time and have had no problems, you can make pretty good money if you listen the how they want it done and bill the way they want it