PDA

View Full Version : Have plow trucks will travel

LAWNGODFATHER
01-05-2002, 05:13 AM
Any one needing help plowing you may email me.

Have 3+ trucks available to plow.

Also heard of 9" heading to the eastern midwest.

strickdad
01-05-2002, 09:10 AM
lgf, you missed our 1st. big snow of the year. we got 11"tuesday (thats big for this part of the country) we could have really used you down here!! i got 34 calls (yellow page ad for lawn care) but i dont plow.. i did find out that the the top 2 lcos only plow for there own customers (mainly commerical) also i found out that due to lack of availabilty of plowing contractors the price is or seems high (60.00 for average driveway residental) i guess this is high i dont know. i may have to consider getting something to plow with.. we got a record (for this state) 2 years ago of 24" in 24 hours which absolutley paralized this place for 2 weeks. the state called in the national guard to replace ambulances for a week . they were useing hummers. the mail didnt run for 8 days!anyway we are supposed to get a mix here on sunday freezing rain/snow. we will more than likely get freezing rain, which is the norm for around here. bring your chain saws cause we get a ton of work for freezing rain. these pine trees cant take to much ice in the top of them, and the top will break out of them easy.

Administrator
01-05-2002, 04:36 PM
Please, move your plowing discussion over to plowsite.com

Thanks