PDA

View Full Version : All American Landscaping

nylan8888
06-19-2008, 11:50 PM
Any of you guys from Colorado know anything about this company? I have a guy that just moved here from Colorado Springs and is looking for work. He worked for All American for 5 years. I was just wondering what kind of company they are and if I might be in for extensive retraing to get rid of bad practices.

I know I will have to get him changed over from poly to pvc but that shouldn't be a big deal.

DanaMac
06-20-2008, 07:27 AM
I see them quite a bit, but know absolutely nothing about them. I think they are installing at the new Checker Auto down the road from me.

DanaMac
06-20-2008, 07:54 AM
I know I will have to get him changed over from poly to pvc but that shouldn't be a big deal.

He may be used to PVC if he was doing any commercial jobs.

I haven't heard bad of them by anyone.

nylan8888
06-20-2008, 08:36 AM
Thanks Dana, I appreciate it.

nylan8888
06-20-2008, 06:54 PM
He has 5 years experience doing residential irrigation and hardscapes, 4 years as foreman. Looks like it will be a good fit for us. We have always had to sub out hardscapes of any size due to inexperience. Bilingual also ++

jluksic
06-21-2008, 06:59 AM
I see them quite a bit, but know absolutely nothing about them. I think they are installing at the new Checker Auto down the road from me.

Correct, saw them at Checkers Friday afternoon making timer adjustments.

FIMCO-MEISTER
06-21-2008, 07:05 AM
He has 5 years experience doing residential irrigation and hardscapes, 4 years as foreman. Looks like it will be a good fit for us. We have always had to sub out hardscapes of any size due to inexperience. Bilingual also ++

I guess our bureaucrats were waiting for him at the border and he had to stop in OK state to practice irrigation.