PDA

View Full Version : newspaper advertising?

SOS Landscaping
06-22-2008, 05:35 PM
What do you guys think about this? Anyone have any good luck with it?

Hartnett Lawn Care
06-22-2008, 05:48 PM
You get good luck with the local papers....ie: community newpapers:

ie: Family Owned Business: local, couteous and reasonbly priced

Good luck:usflag:

Dunlaps LawnCare
06-22-2008, 07:25 PM
90% of are calls are from the paper

mngrassguy
06-23-2008, 12:39 AM
They work great for me. Like Hartnett said "local papers only"

billslawn89
06-23-2008, 11:52 PM
ya. thats what i've been doing..local papers, put a key word in your advertisement though.." dependable".... thats what i have and get all kinds of calls! alot of yo-yo lawn care guys around here just show up when they want, i hear that from all my new clients.

stevenf
06-24-2008, 12:49 AM
ya. thats what i've been doing..local papers, put a key word in your advertisement though.." dependable".... thats what i have and get all kinds of calls! alot of yo-yo lawn care guys around here just show up when they want, i hear that from all my new clients.

About 12 of my 14 customers told me that there lawn man randomly stopped showing up. Each one of them has turned out to be an awesome customer so I know it wasnt them. I have also noticed multiple used WB's for sale locally on craigslist. Normally you cant find a running crapsman on there let alone a commercial unit. Mabey these guys are starting to leave this industry for good.

billslawn89
06-24-2008, 11:40 PM
About 12 of my 14 customers told me that there lawn man randomly stopped showing up. Each one of them has turned out to be an awesome customer so I know it wasnt them. I have also noticed multiple used WB's for sale locally on craigslist. Normally you cant find a running crapsman on there let alone a commercial unit. Mabey these guys are starting to leave this industry for good.

ya, thats what usually happens. start out figuring its easy money, once it get hot out, then those so called lawn guys are gone! LOL the heat usually gets them all the time.LOL:laugh: get rid of them, thats better for us pro's!