PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Newbie finally gets an Exmark

Florabama
06-23-2008, 12:10 AM
I've been lurking for sometime since I got my landscape/gardening business off of the ground last fall with cleanups, tree pruning and some small installs. I currently have 12 great regular customers, mostly garden club lady types who appreciate my knowledge of design and horticulture gleaned from the nursery biz and working for an LA in college. I love the biz after too many years in a cubicle (accounting) and will never look back. Thing is...I've recently passed on way to many regular cuts due to lawn size and time required to push mow. I finally scored on this baby on Ebay and will pass on grass no more!!!

LIKE NEW (2005 Model) EXMARK WALK BEHIND MOWER WITH A 36" TRIVANTAGE DECK WITH MULCHING KIT INSTALLED. MODEL # M3615KCC WITH A KOHLER COMMAND SP 15 HP MOTOR WITH 5 FORWARD GEARS AND 1 REVERSE. THIS IS THE METRO COMMERCIAL.THE MOWER HAS BEEN USED FOR TWO SEASONS AND I ONLY HAD 12 RESIDENTIAL LAWNS. IM A FIREFIGHTER AND MOWED ON MY DAYS OFF SO THE MOWER IS IN EXCELLANT SHAPE WITH LOW HOURS. THE ORIGINAL TIRES ARE IN LIKE NEW CONDITION.

I got it for $1,100 which thanks to you all, sounds like I got a good deal.

Lawnut101
06-23-2008, 12:15 AM
Sweet! That does sound like a great deal. Welcome to the mowing club. :usflag::waving:

mngrassguy
06-23-2008, 01:26 AM
Good deal. I can usually sell my 10 year old machines (36" Toro WB's) for a grand. Good Luck

Florabama
06-23-2008, 02:30 AM
Awesome to meet you all online. It can be a challenge getting your hands on a good piece of equipment this time of year..lots of rain and grass down here this year! I'm solo but use a helper when it makes $ sense. This mower should help me squeeze my accounts into a day and a half or so a week and free me up for more projects or more lawns, whichever comes first. The trailer is certainly going to look a lot sweeter!