PDA

View Full Version : pics from today using my new blackberry

greenmonster304
06-23-2008, 09:12 PM
I had a hell of a day today my machine broke through an old cesspool cover. That held me up for a hour and a half while I went and got a new cover, dug up the old one and restored everything. by the way there was some nasty sh!t down in there but the view of the canal is nice. the third pic is of the blade I use I love it so I thought I would sare because i havent seen them any where else but where I get them.

WalkGood
06-23-2008, 10:09 PM
How does that mesh "Chinese handcuff" work for you pulling poly? Never used one before. Mostly just use a chain and loop the poly thru it. Had used the bullet, but even with 3 clamps it would slip off too easy.

greenmonster304
06-23-2008, 10:23 PM
It works great real fast to hook up
and when I pull 1 and 1/4 I hook up a
Trailing bullet

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-24-2008, 07:14 AM
pissah phan..

i loved it...

get a ditch witch

but i still love ya

Waterit
06-24-2008, 10:14 AM
:Parks the trencher, grabs a life vest and some bait::laugh::laugh:

Dripit good
06-24-2008, 02:50 PM
It works great real fast to hook up
and when I pull 1 and 1/4 I hook up a
Trailing bullet

We pull 1 1/2" poly with our mesh grips. Stick a foot or so of your multi inside the pipe opening, duct tape the end and instant main line! You can also pull 2-1" lines at the same time.

I have seen pictures of people pulling PVC, but we've never done that. Too risky and violent for the pipe I think.

Nothing against Case, we have many of their loaders.................but I don't think you can beat a Vermeer.

Waterit
06-24-2008, 07:56 PM
I have seen pictures of people pulling PVC, but we've never done that. Too risky and violent for the pipe I think.

I've watched guys in Central FL pull up to 1" PVC - then have to go back, dig it up here and there to cut in tees, etc. They had to flush, and flush, and then flush some more to make sure pipe was clean before putting on funny pipe.

I'll take open trench for PVC anyday.

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-25-2008, 07:09 AM
I've watched guys in Central FL pull up to 1" PVC - then have to go back, dig it up here and there to cut in tees, etc. They had to flush, and flush, and then flush some more to make sure pipe was clean before putting on funny pipe.

I'll take open trench for PVC anyday.

takes to long