PDA

View Full Version : F/S 2004 Dixie Chopper Supreme

Josh.S
06-24-2008, 02:39 AM
I am thinking about selling my DC Supreme.

Reason for selling is because I can no longer depreciate it on my taxes and accountant says I my as well upgrade because the gov't is going to rape me I guess.

This is the mower that I always use so I know it has been treated very well. It has around 700 hours on it. I don't have any pictures at the moment, but the attached photo is the exact model and such.

This mower has always been maintained well. Blades sharpened and deck scraped every mowing day, oil changed every 40 hrs or less, greased every other mowing day and washed weekly. It has never seen snow either! :rolleyes:

I feel this mower is worth $5500 or so. Make an offer if your interested, or reply to this thread with any questions about it.

- Josh

http://www.dixiechopperofme.com/images/site/mowers/features_supremes.jpg

Josh.S
06-26-2008, 12:16 AM
How come nobody is interested?

Lbilawncare
06-26-2008, 12:20 AM
Probably because there are no pics and you didn't say what size deck it has. I am assuming 28 Kohler EFI?

Josh.S
06-26-2008, 12:27 AM
Probably because there are no pics and you didn't say what size deck it has. I am assuming 28 Kohler EFI?

Yes, 28 EFI. 60" deck.

Starter was recently replaced also.

Hopefully will get pictures up soon. They all look the same but I guess you guys want pictures... :hammerhead:

Icepuck72
06-26-2008, 01:15 AM
Yes, 28 EFI. 60" deck.

Starter was recently replaced also.

Hopefully will get pictures up soon. They all look the same but I guess you guys want pictures... :hammerhead:

We all know what they look like, but for people interested in buying it want to see the exact thing they are buying.

Josh.S
06-26-2008, 01:30 AM
I will deliver up to 50 miles for free, and much further for gas money. Keep in mind I'm getting 9 miles per gallon though.