PDA

View Full Version : anxious in january?

luv of green
01-06-2002, 06:03 PM
WOW! this is my first year as owner/operator in, i have managed to save enough money for winter and buy some new equipment, it is all sitting in the garage, just wanting to hear how to deal with loving your occupation and only having to perform 9 mos a year.. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET UP AND HOP ON SULKEY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS. WE GOT IT GOOD!!!

lawncare
01-06-2002, 06:14 PM
Congratulations I hope you succeed remeber to do a couple of searches to lean a few ins and outs because if you fail there are guys like me to buy up the good stuff at discounts see the 150 trailer I have no use for but if i cant get what i want for it itll rust or ill ride it till the tires are square. I made 75 bucks so far renting it out to neighbors:cool: Cool almost got my money back

Nelson
01-06-2002, 06:16 PM
Now, That is the kind of things I like to hear. Very POSITIVE !!!!
I know there will be hard times, but sometimes it is good for a new guy to hear positive WORDS......... :D

Nelson
01-06-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Nelson
Now, That is the kind of things I like to hear. Very POSITIVE !!!!
I know there will be hard times, but sometimes it is good for a new guy to hear positive WORDS......... :D

Me & Lawn Care must have been writing @ the same time???
How much u want for the Trailer Lawncare?

My mind is like a Elevator, up & down. But I refuse to think NEGATIVE !!!! I will be SUCSESSFUL In Lawn Service !!!!

GLS
01-06-2002, 06:38 PM
Why don't you sell the trailer to someone who actually has a use for it? I don't know how good of condition it's in, but for a new one I think they cost over $1000, and you paid only $150? I wish I could find a deal like that!

lawncare
01-06-2002, 07:48 PM
I don't want no 1 to fail but if they do I'm waiting on all the bargains i can get. Its solid as a rock has a few dings i overlook that.

lawnranger44
01-06-2002, 09:37 PM
I can't wait till spring either! I am so ready to start working out in the WARM fresh air!

luv of green
01-07-2002, 11:33 AM
WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT FAILING,ALL I MEANT IS THAT I AM GETTING EXCITED FOR SPRING. I WILL NOT FAIL!!!!

LAWNS AND MOWER
01-07-2002, 02:21 PM
8 WEEKS TIL SPRING CLEANUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawncare
01-07-2002, 05:30 PM
Im already advertising.