PDA

View Full Version : Walkway completion

Viseras lawn service
06-25-2008, 09:10 PM
Walkway we just did...Diddnt turn out as good as i'd like but customer was happy.

They just had the stamped concrete & pool installed. The pavers are from patio that was where the pool is now. (just reused them)

We are doing another small patio in the back yard with the rest of the pavers...

Let me know what you think.

Viseras lawn service
06-25-2008, 09:11 PM
One more, We also installed the spruces along the fence & lawn

amscapes03
06-25-2008, 09:38 PM
All in all, it looks fine. The inside and outside curves do look a little wobbly. What are you using for edging. Plastic, or are you soldering cobblestones?

Viseras lawn service
06-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Yeah I agree.
The outside curve was alot easier to cut and came out tighter than the inside curve. It was a pain to get it right because they wanted that inside curve so tight.

I am also not crazy about the flair leading out to the driveway, but as long as they are happy.

We will be putting the plastic edge on and just seeding up to it.

They are old pavers so once I put the edge and poly sand in I am going to seal it to try and get some life back in them.

amscapes03
06-25-2008, 09:57 PM
lol .... I actually like the flair.

02DURAMAX
06-26-2008, 04:58 AM
Turned out Nice!!

JimmyStew
06-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Like the other said, the curves are a bit choppy. The only other thing I see, and this may just be personal preference but, where the flare meets the driveway, I would have continued the soldier course that parallels the walk to the driveway and cut the row that borders the drive to fit. The way you have it now, the border flows in a nice curve but then goes straight when it meets the drive.