PDA

View Full Version : Little wonder blower (vac?)

yorkpaddy
01-07-2002, 11:07 AM
I'm interested in buying a little wonder blower for next year, I'm specifically interested in the pictures in their brocures where they are shown using the vac like a truck loader. I tried searching for "littlewonder" "little" "wonder" they didn't return any results

grasskeeper
01-07-2002, 12:22 PM
if you haven't already checked, try going to their website- littlewonder.com. You may be able to get some information from there.

mdb landscaping
01-07-2002, 02:20 PM
i was told by my dealer that they dont make those anymore.

bob
01-07-2002, 10:00 PM
here's the link http://www.littlewonder.com/

Craig Jones
01-07-2002, 11:09 PM
Little Wonder stopped making the vacuum chute about two to three years ago. We have a Giant Vac with the attachment and use it a times when we have to blow leaves over the fence. We did not find it very useful as a truckloader since it will clog with large sticksand /or wet leaves. We did have good success this year since it was so dry, the leaves shredded up pretty well. Our Giant Vac is a 1996 and I am not sure if they make the attachment still.

I did see such a setup at a local dealer made by MacKissac.

yorkpaddy
01-08-2002, 12:14 PM
how hard would it be to fabricate an adapter?

Craig Jones
01-08-2002, 03:23 PM
I am not sure how hard it would be to fabricate. Ours is a flat metal piece that replaces the metal cover and has a metal tube extension coming out of it to connect the hose on. You could get s flat piece of steel and cut it to cover the blower housing in the front. Then have someone weld a round piece about 6" wide and a depth of about 10" inches to connect the tubing to. I am not sure how the setup was on the Little Wonder. If you do fabricate something, I would make sure you do not get a blower with aluminum fan blades. If you suck up a rock, I think it could do a lot of damage.