PDA

View Full Version : Best place to find USED equipment

HeloPilot
06-25-2008, 10:40 PM
Other than Craigslist, where is the best place to look for used equipment? Still toying new versus used and i want to make sure that I look at every option. Thanks

HeloPilot
06-25-2008, 10:51 PM
by the way. I am looking at purchasing a complete set up from the ground up short of the vehicle. I am willing to travel for the right price and the right equipment. If anybody knows of any thing available or interested in unloading your equipment let me know.

lawnpilot@gmail.com

bohiaa
06-25-2008, 11:24 PM
its hard to find and purchase used equiptment....

most of the time the commercial equiptment is priced so high that you have to be in the business to afford it,,,, and guys who are in the business use it untill the wheels fall off.

MowHouston
06-25-2008, 11:46 PM
Only other thing I can think of is ebay. But probably not a full set up.

Last week alone I saw four guys on the Houston craigslist dropping out and selling off all of their equipment. Seems like the best option for a setup if they have the equipment you want.

Lbilawncare
06-26-2008, 12:30 AM
There is a site that has Used equipment from its members, it is called Lawnsite.com Members only free equip. for sale

HeloPilot
06-26-2008, 02:47 AM
Anything other than here?

KS_Grasscutter
06-26-2008, 03:18 AM
Anything other than here?

Uh, did you try your local dealers?

What part of Texas you in? If you are in N. Texas I'd gladly sell you a 50" ZTR, and I'd even meet you half way to get it there.

cej93
06-26-2008, 01:49 PM
I know you said other than craigslist be here you go.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/grd/730440696.html

Good luck. :usflag:

genesgreen
06-26-2008, 03:44 PM
Ebay but if you buy yourself a tractor make sure you look on EbayMotors.com because the stuff on that site is different than the normal Ebay site. Get yourself some good deals on things a lot of times. Buy from folks that have a good rating though because there's people on there that will pull a fast one on you if they can.

J&R Landscaping
06-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Ebay, other contractors who are phasing out equipment, dealers with trade ins or un claimed stuff. The product market place here as well!