PDA

View Full Version : remote control of UPB systems

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
06-26-2008, 10:48 PM
Does anyone know of an interface that would allow you to remotely open and configure the UPSTART software that runs UPB control systems?

I am thinking of some way that you could program the UPB system from home/office/truck via a phone interface or an internet interface.

This could save a LOT of headaches and lost time for travelling to site to do a minor tweak.

Thanks.

Eden Lights
06-26-2008, 10:59 PM
What do you consider a tweak? Scenes are easy for you client from most controllers (6 and 8 button keypads) To answer your question PCS is wrapping up such a network to pim style product that's going to fit the bill. If you want to tweak timed events remember SA and CS are not programmed in Upstart.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
06-26-2008, 11:16 PM
I was thinking more about changing dimming levels, re-organizing button layouts, and basically being able to re-configure the systems remotely.

Eden Lights
06-27-2008, 12:15 AM
Talk to Scott at PCS.

Pro-Scapes
06-27-2008, 12:33 AM
I saw just a remote today but it was based off the AMX system installed in the home (100k plus for just the control system for the home)

I did see one from I thought HAI ? PCS has the wicked new upb touch screen out now too we are waiting to get our hands on but its back ordered now!