View Full Version : Im such a good son

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-27-2008, 06:06 AM
check out the bird bath watering...

once every 3 days this one goes off

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/windoraphan/Library-3816.jpg

AI Inc
06-27-2008, 06:09 AM
Ive done that with a zone to top off the pool. !0 min twice a week.Did another to top off a manmade pond/ waterfall.

AI Inc
06-27-2008, 06:10 AM
Come to think of it , at my last house I used a roll of 1-1/4 poly tied into the pool return as a solar heater.

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-27-2008, 06:10 AM
playing with water is fun when its something other than lawn sprinks.

FIMCO-MEISTER
06-27-2008, 06:12 AM
Very nice. (I will add that if you were competing with me you'd have to do that in 1/4" soft copper and mold to the shape of the bird bath with a brass nozzle on the end:))

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-27-2008, 06:18 AM
Very nice. (I will add that if you were competing with me you'd have to do that in 1/4" soft copper and mold to the shape of the bird bath with a brass nozzle on the end:))
duly
noted.

Wet_Boots
06-27-2008, 06:43 AM
Very nice. (I will add that if you were competing with me you'd have to do that in 1/4" soft copper and mold to the shape of the bird bath with a brass nozzle on the end:))Go for the artistic touch

FIMCO-MEISTER
06-27-2008, 06:58 AM
Go for the artistic touch

Don't give me ideas. I just may do that someday.

Wet_Boots
06-27-2008, 07:05 AM
Hey, that particular wizzer is a stock item in any fountain statuary catalog.

FIMCO-MEISTER
06-27-2008, 07:07 AM
Hey, that particular wizzer is a stock item in any fountain statuary catalog.

Add a flomax and it's a perfect upgrade sale.

DanaMac
06-27-2008, 08:01 AM

Always trying to one-up us, no matter what it is.... :)

FIMCO-MEISTER
06-27-2008, 08:13 AM
Always trying to one-up us, no matter what it is.... :)

Ditto.........

DanaMac
06-27-2008, 08:17 AM
Ditto.........

Well if that's the case.... I would actually use the new and improved copper pipe that's invisible to the human eye, but only I can get from my Nigerian contacts. But that's just the way I roll. :)

FIMCO-MEISTER
06-27-2008, 08:26 AM
Well if that's the case.... I would actually use the new and improved copper pipe that's invisible to the human eye, but only I can get from my Nigerian contacts. But that's just the way I roll. :)

Dadgum it. I've been beat.:hammerhead:

Right now Dana my post seems a little arrogant but at the time A-1, Eddie, and I were engaging in some early morning back and forth so take it in that context please. A post tends to lose it's meaning and original intention as time wears on. (Note my recent battle with Walkgood in which a humorous self deprecating post was read as screwing over seniors) I will lay off the upmanship though. I will confess to getting carried away in that regard.

DanaMac
06-27-2008, 08:32 AM
Dadgum it. I've been beat.:hammerhead:

Right now Dana my post seems a little arrogant but at the time A-1, Eddie, and I were engaging in some early morning back and forth so take it in that context please. A post tends to lose it's meaning and original intention as time wears on. (Note my recent battle with Walkgood in which a humorous self deprecating post was read as screwing over seniors) I will lay off the upmanship though. I will confess to getting carried away in that regard.

I was just playin' with ya man. I thought it was a good suggestion if it was a typical customer and trying to upsell or make a little more visually appealing. But with the title being "the good son", I assumed it was for the folks, and he did it on his dime and on the cheap. Nothing wrong with either way.

We all try to tell our "better" way of doing things. And hopefully we all learn a trick or two from it.

zemzabob
06-27-2008, 08:37 AM
Nice setup you are a good son.

WalkGood
06-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Don't give me ideas. I just may do that someday.

What, pee at a customers yard?! ;):dizzy:;) lol I thought that was a no-no :nono: in your company handbook! :rolleyes:

Waterit
06-27-2008, 08:37 PM
Go for the artistic touch

I've seen real live guys imitate that setup, no granite substitute needed.