PDA

View Full Version : Exmark 72" XP Diatusu Diesel Parts Complete

JosephLawnCare
06-27-2008, 04:52 PM
I have an eight or nine?...year old Exmark 72" XP Lazer Diesel that I just replaced with a new lazer. The SN #266237. I'm parting this out, so if you need any parts, pm me with an offer. The motor is almost shot(but still has good parts) and I can't get a new long block for it,(which it needs) so that is why it got replaced. Everything else is in great shape. I don't think I'll get too much money for the way it sits complete, therefore I'd rather help Lawnsite guys out with parts before they go on ebay. Scott.

coryc_23
06-28-2008, 12:22 AM
My Name Is Cory And I Was Just Checking Out The Ad For The Mower And Was Wondering What You Wuld Want For The Whole Thing And To Top It Off Your Not That Far From Me I From Urbana. Thanks

JABBERS
06-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Hey i'm in NE ohio looking for a fixer upper. What exactly would it need to get it mowin grass? What are you asking for the mower?

JosephLawnCare
06-30-2008, 09:14 AM
Sorry I haven't replyed....but this needs major engine work. It needs overhauled. The parts are avilable I think, but I know that a new long block is NOT. Make an offer for it. Btw, it also has almost 3,000 hrs.

JABBERS
06-30-2008, 08:19 PM
What motor does it have on it? Can you post some numbers for the motor? That way I can see what I can come up with.

coryc_23
06-30-2008, 09:16 PM
THE hours don't bother me a bit, but with parts to put it back together i know it could be a little expensvie . So my question is if you were to part it out what do you think you would get out of it,once you parted the whole thing out then we could go from there but for the right price i would buy it as is and come pick it up thanks cory.

JABBERS
07-05-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm wondering if this is still for sale? If it is sold please let me know. I've tried several times to PM you with no results. I'm very interested in the mower.

JosephLawnCare
07-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Yep, sorry. The mower sold to a local guy. and how do I remove this as it sold?