PDA

View Full Version : The LED Demo.

Mike M
06-27-2008, 07:24 PM
I have been using a single, portable LED by DGLights (palm65) to help with my demo's. I got a 9v terminal and just pop in a 9v batt, and I have a flat base like I do on my other stake lights.

Wow.

I can just walk over and show people instantaneously how some extra light can be beneficial.

I am getting off my arse and making the other palm65's into demo lights.

I also have a DGLights 35 watt equiv, but requires a little more staying power than the 9v batt.

I also had a consult this PM (after my morning one--biz is waking up, I was starting to forget I had the word lightscapes in my biz name), and the guy loved the styling of the small LED bullet and expressed a strong interest in doing his whole property with them.

I have been preparing but waiting to do the LED thing, but I think the time is nowish.

Anyone here do a full LED install yet?

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
06-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Anyone here do a full LED install yet?

Yes Mike, come on up... how many would you like to see?

Mike M
06-28-2008, 03:48 PM
All of them. Of course. I accept the invitation and can't wait to get out of this ridiculous heat for a few weeks.

If I may, if it's not such a bother, I'd like to stick around your home beyond the lighting tour, to do some smallmouth fishing.

I assume my friends and southern neighbors Chris J and Billy may join us? Just pick up lots of red meat at the store, I've seen these guys eat.

Mike

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
06-29-2008, 04:09 PM
Sure Mike, but rather then sticking around my home, you should really experience all the wonder, history and heritage that Muskoka has to offer.... So I would recommend you stay at Windermere House

http://staging.muskokamagazine.com/sitepages/?aid=1249

Not only do they have a lot of red meat available in the dining rooms, but they also have one very cool, new, outdoor lighting system which just came online last week!