PDA

View Full Version : R & R & R

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
06-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Well it is time to Relax, Rest, and Recreate!

What an amazing spring... After the typical rush to spring service, on top of serveral over-lapping interior projects, and 6 major new installations I am off to enjoy an extended Canada Day Long Weekend! :canadaflag:

The boat is in the water and ready to run. No phones, No emails, No Forums... just me and the family off for some fun.

Happy Canada Day. :canadaflag:

Eden Lights
06-30-2008, 10:06 PM
For some reason I keep seeing Jim cruising the lake in a cool antique wood boat blasting "All summer long" by Kid Rock. Yall get the image?

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
06-30-2008, 11:01 PM
For some reason I keep seeing Jim cruising the lake in a cool antique wood boat blasting "All summer long" by Kid Rock. Yall get the image?

Well I don't have an antique wood boat (yet) But I do have a lovely Doral 270MC Prestancia. Sleeps 5, twin 4.3LX mercruisers, and in showroom condition. We spent an awesome couple of days on the water... I cannot think of a better way to spend a birthday / long weekend!

I do have my eye on a a 1957 Sheppard Steamliner that one of my clients is selling... now to get my Wife convinced of it! (5 boats seems to be her limit for some reason!!) :)

David Gretzmier
06-30-2008, 11:07 PM
So is the long weekend beginning...tomorrow? that's a heckava weekend. I'll pretend you're celebrating the 4th of July as well :usflag: enjoy your time.

Eden Lights
06-30-2008, 11:11 PM
http://www.portcarlingboats.com/hschwaner/hschwaner.htm

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
06-30-2008, 11:27 PM
http://www.acbs.ca/magazine.cfm

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
06-30-2008, 11:29 PM
So is the long weekend beginning...tomorrow? that's a heckava weekend. I'll pretend you're celebrating the 4th of July as well :usflag: enjoy your time.

Well "my" long weekend began on Friday around 1pm. It will end Tuesday when the last of the fireworks has lit the night sky. 4 Days off is such a luxury at this time of year... Getting to spend it on the boat with my family was even better.

:)

David Gretzmier
06-30-2008, 11:42 PM
Dude, are you on the boat now? you have internet on the boat?

klkanders
07-01-2008, 12:27 AM
http://www.portcarlingboats.com/hschwaner/hschwaner.htm

I love the old wooden boats! The vintage steering wheel and gauges are cool! Thats a beauty!

Keith

Pro-Scapes
07-01-2008, 07:12 AM
we used to have an old chris craft barrel back woody like that. Man did that crusader v8 motor growl. It wasnt very fast but man you could cruise the river in style. I really enjoyed driving and riding in that alot more than the 100mph v drive

extlights
07-01-2008, 11:50 PM
The old Chris Craft boats are great. There are some very old and I guess extremely rare boats on the lake here. They have a big antique boat show every year and people from all over the country come for it. Gotta love the old wooden boats....of course I didn't realize how expensive a "period correct" old wooden boat goes for....sheesh. Out of my league.

NiteTymeIlluminations
07-02-2008, 09:09 AM
been in love with Lyman Boats for quote sometime. Need one one day, not today though

Pro-Scapes
07-02-2008, 09:21 AM
The old Chris Craft boats are great. There are some very old and I guess extremely rare boats on the lake here. They have a big antique boat show every year and people from all over the country come for it. Gotta love the old wooden boats....of course I didn't realize how expensive a "period correct" old wooden boat goes for....sheesh. Out of my league.

Yeah my dad didnt realize it either and sold it for 15k to a friend of his when it should of fetched around 50k. I rememeber the work involved with the upkeep.

2 weeks ago on the lake someone had an older outboard powered woody and I didnt get close enough to see the boat but im guessing the old timer has had it since it was new. Thing looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor and was being towed by a 60's chevy truck. I was in the water so no camera :cry: