PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Lettered

old oak lawn
06-28-2008, 01:46 PM
got trailer lettered yesterday, both sides. rear door and v nose have not been done yet as i might do something different,i don't know. the big letters gave them a hard time and so did the rivets. $600 both sides. cant miss it.

NOOB
06-28-2008, 02:54 PM
$600 bucks thats cheap
I would have been for that size trailer at least $1000 but I would have thrown in a color outline for OLD OAK but looks great
If they are a sign shop they should have the right tools to go over the rivets if not a tennis ball works great
Nice tho!!

grandview (2006)
06-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Looks good but, what about the back that is what most people see when driving and sitting at red lights. Do you have a website to ?

PS Just teasing but instead of cell you should put "mobile response team number"!

Lawn Enforcer
06-28-2008, 03:48 PM
That is pretty good, simple and to the point.

old oak lawn
06-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Looks good but, what about the back that is what most people see when driving and sitting at red lights. Do you have a website to ?

PS Just teasing but instead of cell you should put "mobile response team number"!

not sure what to do with the back. i know 1 trailer around here that has the image if grass and a mower on the back,looks just like a picture. i need to get a better look at it. i will figure something out soon because rear door needs it. thanks.

DoetschOutdoor
06-28-2008, 06:05 PM
Looks good. Your sig says 1 employee, does that mean just you or you and one guy. What all do you haul in that beast?

Green Finger
06-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Looks nice, big things "poppin" way to do it up. Direct

NOOB
06-28-2008, 09:48 PM
heres a Great idea find a full sign shop that does Digital full color printing
Get a picture of you on your mower cutting a nice looking lawn and you waving at the camera Have them print it and just wrap the back door!!

old oak lawn
06-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Looks good. Your sig says 1 employee, does that mean just you or you and one guy. What all do you haul in that beast?

yes 1 full time and its my 21 year old son. he gets a real pay check,is on my workers comp. and i pay tax's. but it's still a lot easy er him being my son then a non family member. most of the time we haul 2 60" z turns and a 21 but it will fit 3 60" mowers. the shop that did the letters also does the digital printing but i don't know if i want to spend the $$. if i do it will not be me on a mower it would scare people away.:laugh:

02DURAMAX
06-29-2008, 02:42 PM
looks Good!!..and I liek the grass on the bottom my trailer has the same.