PDA

View Full Version : is this blades work good???

tico2007br
06-30-2008, 06:52 PM
hey guys i was looking on my book total green industry and i see this site for blades,my question is:is this a good blades??they do a nice cut??
i never see this blades aroud here is the first time i am hear from then..
thank's
the web site is:www.meg-mo.com

punt66
06-30-2008, 07:22 PM
hey guys i was looking on my book total green industry and i see this site for blades,my question is:is this a good blades??they do a nice cut??
i never see this blades aroud here is the first time i am hear from then..
thank's
the web site is:www.meg-mo.com

What? haha I saw that site too. Nothing i would ever buy. Doesnt look like it would hold up. is english your second language? That would explain alot.

tico2007br
06-30-2008, 07:46 PM
What? haha I saw that site too. Nothing i would ever buy. Doesnt look like it would hold up. is english your second language? That would explain alot.

hahahaha,yes english is my second language,my first one is portuguese,and sorry for my english is not good,i never been in class here...:(:(

punt66
06-30-2008, 08:06 PM
hahahaha,yes english is my second language,my first one is portuguese,and sorry for my english is not good,i never been in class here...:(:(

No need to apologize. I figured it was. Its easy for me to have a laugh at it because it brings back memories when i met my wife and english was her second language as well. Thats one of the things I love about the US. Its diversity.