PDA

View Full Version : Daily doozy or please not let this be the theme for July

FIMCO-MEISTER
07-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Well July 1st sukced. Can't even complain about the two way solenoid. I swear evil former irrigators come up with some of this ccraaaap. Let the pics speak for themselves.

FIMCO-MEISTER
07-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Last pic from that one and a new job. I guess if Leary doubled Lawn Genies this would be his style. Rare red Hydro rain valve.

EagleLandscape
07-01-2008, 09:15 PM
looks like the ground is still pretty muddy from that rain the other day.

that nasty stuff just sticks right to your fingers and wont come off

Waterit
07-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Holy cow! Now THAT is ugly!

At least the installer saved some money on 90's.

BSME
07-02-2008, 06:34 PM
How much for those clocks? seriously. I got a training wall going up and I'm trying to get every version ever.

Dana... do you still have that Febco clock?

DanaMac
07-02-2008, 09:05 PM

I think I dumped it. Had too many POS timers sitting around taking up space. Sorry.

EagleLandscape
07-02-2008, 10:29 PM
AHHHH Peter,

Scott ran across one of those at that church we take care of by the cemetery that you do.

By every head, it T's up like that. Due to the pipe only being inches in the ground, everytime a mower runs over it, they break. Not to mention those 5 acres are all on MP rotators, with heads that are set too high. Broken MP's all over the place. $$$

FIMCO-MEISTER
07-02-2008, 10:58 PM
How much for those clocks? seriously. I got a training wall going up and I'm trying to get every version ever.

If I sell this old crippled cancer ridden man a SL timer with a SLW monitor I'll mail them to you for free.

Wet_Boots
07-02-2008, 11:14 PM
If I sell this old crippled cancer ridden man a SL timer with a SLW monitor I'll mail them to you for free.I have a spare Richdel clock or two. Hell, I'd still install them, if someone wanted the single most reliable controller ever.

Waterit
07-03-2008, 12:46 AM
If I sell this old crippled cancer ridden man a SL timer with a SLW monitor I'll mail them to you for free.

Is that the guy with one eye and the fake nose?:laugh:

FIMCO-MEISTER
07-03-2008, 06:56 AM
Definitely a theme now. This is why Texans should never attempt manifolds. Had to dig out the whole box to do a simple diaphragm repair.

Wet_Boots
07-03-2008, 07:46 AM
I dont think I've ever seen those angle version Hydro-Rain valves before.

Dripit good
07-03-2008, 08:38 AM
Looks like a great basement for an Armadillo! :dancing:

DanaMac
07-03-2008, 08:46 AM
Definitely a theme now. This is why Texans should never attempt manifolds. Had to dig out the whole box to do a simple diaphragm repair.

They just need to be taught how to do them right. Everything can be done wrong, even a single valve in a 6" round.

Dirty Water
07-03-2008, 08:51 AM
They just need to be taught how to do them right. Everything can be done wrong, even a single valve in a 6" round.

From what I've seen....

Everything is done wrong in texas.

*trucewhiteflag*

FIMCO-MEISTER
07-04-2008, 07:14 AM
From what I've seen....

Everything is done wrong in texas.

*trucewhiteflag*

It's like the news DW. I only tell the bad stories. Nobody wants to hear a feel good irrigation story.

July 3rd buried valve in french drain also at an angle.

Not sure why all the valves are oddly turned these days. A hunter green bleed and the solenoid doesn't have its cover cap. We found that buried in the soil while digging. Somebody serviced this valve once and didn't clean up the wires or bother to box it.

FIMCO-MEISTER
07-04-2008, 07:17 AM
July 4th Taking a break

Happy fourth guys. :usflag::drinkup:

CAPT Stream Rotar
07-04-2008, 07:23 AM
peter great pics..

I tell you what no matter what these people say here, you Texas guys sure can put a fixin on some serious Bull.....I'm sure if it can ever be an issue, that issue will show its ugly face in the great state of texas..

EagleLandscape
07-04-2008, 07:51 AM
happy 4th guys, gotta go work for the morning. suck!

peter, you going to richardsons fireworks tonight? we all went to Kaboomtown last night.

FIMCO-MEISTER
07-04-2008, 09:06 AM
happy 4th guys, gotta go work for the morning. suck!

peter, you going to richardsons fireworks tonight? we all went to Kaboomtown last night.

I'm fireworked out. After fighting crowds for 15 years to get my daughter to fireworks shows I'm content to just visualize them in my easy chair.

Maybe somebody can post a good link for fireworks?

Wet_Boots
07-04-2008, 09:32 AM
I'm fireworked out. After fighting crowds for 15 years to get my daughter to fireworks shows I'm content to just visualize them in my easy chair.

Maybe somebody can post a good link for fireworks?Kick back and smoke some brisket and watch those Rangershttp://img78.imageshack.us/img78/212/sparklersrp9.gif