PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Small open trailer in ME, NJ

gthompson
07-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Hi,

I have a small (35 accounts) setup but need a different trailer. Looking for a 5 x 10` or 6 x 12` max. I`m in PEI, Canada but would be willing to go to NB, NS, Maine or New Jersey if the price is right. Could use a few days away! I`ve seen a few on here that I would love to have but they were in Ohio etc. which is a bit far. Please let me know asap if you have one.

Thanks,
Greg

gthompson
07-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Sorry, I meant I could travel to New Hamspshire, not New Jersey...shouldn't post after a long day!

Thanks

Rope
07-08-2008, 07:36 AM
Check out Mission trailer, they are made here in Maine, all Aluminum, but does offer steel. They do have a web site.

ATouchofGrass
07-08-2008, 09:15 AM
I have a 5x10 trailer in Connecticut with trimmer racks. I got it at the beginning of the year and i need something a little bigger. I can get you some pictures later on in the day as i am going out too work. It is about 6 months old and shows the normal wear in a landscaping company. Let me know! I am looking at buying a new one this week, so i would have no use for it!

gthompson
07-08-2008, 11:21 AM
thanks to those who replied. I purchased one last night that was only a few hours away.