PDA

View Full Version : buy Pink Carnation for sale in CT

mdscarpa
07-03-2008, 10:49 AM
The other day I picked up Pink Carnation for a customer and went to drop it in their gardens. After putting down about 2 yards they decided they didnt like it and told me they would not pay unless I took it out and got them something else. I am stuck with 4 yards of this stuff. If there is anyone in the CT area that needs it PM me.

jkason
07-03-2008, 05:57 PM
What the heck is pink carnation? The plants?

If they oredered it, it's theirs and they owe you for it, plus whatever else they decide to buy.
If they welch on the deal, get 2 yards of process and dump it at the end of their driveway "no charge".

TONTAGE
07-06-2008, 06:46 PM
if they are free i will take them.i just planted 7 of these puppies from lowes by the pool and need more.how many do you haveand what color(s)?
im in glastonbury

Kate Butler
07-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Sounds like 'pink carnation' is some sort of freaky colored mulch.

mdscarpa
07-08-2008, 02:30 AM
Pink Carnation is stone, goes for $125+ per yard. Its primarily white with gray and pink hues in some of the stones.

I made the whole garden for them and put belgium blocks around it or else I would just say screw it. I already have to much invested in it to worry about not getting paid because of the stone. Might as well finish it and still make a profit then to forget it now for a loss.

aplus2340
07-08-2008, 04:42 PM
I'm in bolton, work in hamden area, what size stone and how much do you want for the material?

Markf
07-15-2008, 03:52 PM
I cannot PM you. You do not have enough posts. Take a pic or two, post them with you phone number. I am in Monroe.
Mark

bigviclbi
07-15-2008, 06:57 PM
You need to find some elderly italians they love the stuff. A tad bit gawdy to say the least.

1MajorTom
07-15-2008, 09:27 PM
http://www.pavers-retainingwalls.com/supplies.php

if you scroll down the page, you will find the carnation pink stone. that's what i think he is talking about.

mdscarpa
07-18-2008, 12:37 PM
stone ranges from 3/4 to 1 1/4... i have just over 4 yards, looking to get $550... i can deliver for free within reason. Phone number is 203-915-6084

MarcSmith
07-18-2008, 01:03 PM
did the customer order it with the landscape job? Once material is purchased and delivered to a job, the client owns it.

If the client doesn't like, I'll glady go get another product for them, but change orders cost money... It will cost them to remove the stone they don't like, it will cost them to dump the material which cannot be resold, it will cost them to purchase new material and it will cost them to lay down the new material.

now i will say if its a 10K install and they don't a like couple tons of stone, I might eat some of it, but I'd be hard pressed to eat all of it. 125 a ton, that 250, plus markup, and labor, youa re looking at $900 bucks. plus the labor to remove, another 180 or so, 50 bucks to dump in a landfil, and another 900 bucks to purchase and lay new stone.

If they want another product and you agree, I would bring about a 5gallon bucket of the stuff over before I purchased another two tons.

so they want you to eat $250 in purchase, and 3-4 labor hours?, plus they want you buy another $250, and another 3-4 hours....:laugh::laugh::laugh: