PDA

View Full Version : WTB:Any used 5x10 Trailers around New Orleans??

dago52
07-03-2008, 06:42 PM
I am looking for a used 5x10 open trailer. It can be in any shape and I am willing to make a reasonable drive for the right price. I have been checking craigslist, but all I see is people wanting to buy.

Thanks

ATouchofGrass
07-03-2008, 07:56 PM
I have a 5x10 trailer with Trimmer racks. Can be taken off if needed. I can look into shipping but buyer would have to pay. I can help with arrangements etc.

dago52
07-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Check out the shipping, but I can purchase a new one for approximatley 1,000.00. What are you asking for the trailer? Also, do you have any pictures? I would love to take a long road trip, but the wife is about to pop at any time now. New baby boy will be here soon so I must get everything together to show him the ropes (LOL).

Thanks

ATouchofGrass
07-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Yea ill get some pictures for you tomorrow. It is about 5 months old. It is a landscapers trailer so it gets some use. All of the wood is perfect, the minute i got it i sealed it with cabot deck sealer. The one thing that i need to fix is the jack, one of customers has a very steep driveway, and since i have the pintel hitch on its lowest setting so the weight is put more on the truck rather than the ball, but the jeck got bent and i will be replacing it soon. But shoot me a price and we can go from there.

dago52
07-03-2008, 10:56 PM
I guess it depends on shipping. Does the trailer except a 2 inch ball? It sounds like just what I need, but how can the trailer be shipped? Anyway, shoot me a picture and maybe we can work something out from there.

ATouchofGrass
07-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Yes the trailer is made for the 2" ball. Im guessing frieght? I know of estes shipped me a couple mowers, I would try and give estes a call. You should be able to contact a local branch.