PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new to this site, it's great!

tramahor
01-11-2002, 12:57 AM
:blob2: Hi, My name is Frank and I have a Landscaping Co. in Sacramento,CA. Just wanted to introduce myself and praise this forum. Thanks.......

LAWNGODFATHER
01-11-2002, 01:00 AM
Welcome

Tell us about your self and your LCO.

tramahor
01-11-2002, 01:10 AM
Well, I do landscaping part-time, I only have 10 accts. I have a full time job working for the government ( UC Davis Medical Center) in the ER, It works out well becouse I work 3 12 hour shifts. This Spring I want to expand my Co. and this site has given me some good ideas. Thanks ..... anyone in California?:blob1:

stslawncare
01-11-2002, 02:51 PM
hi, i agree this is one heck of a site, good luck on with ur expanding, do u have any pics of ur equipment? if so id love to put them on my site, u can see what a lot of us use by going to my site and looking at the lawnsite pictures. many people have put theres on there. well good luck!

Chuck Sinclair
01-11-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by tramahor
Well, I do landscaping part-time, I only have 10 accts. I have a full time job working for the government ( UC Davis Medical Center) in the ER, It works out well becouse I work 3 12 hour shifts. This Spring I want to expand my Co. and this site has given me some good ideas. Thanks ..... anyone in California?:blob1:

Yep Sacramento over by Antalope area.

Green Care
01-11-2002, 09:19 PM
Welcome to site ! Good Luck