PDA

View Full Version : got me agian!!!!

LawncareAmericaLLC
07-05-2008, 11:47 PM
July 5 between the hours of 3:00am -7:00am stole a 1997 chevy 1 ton dually green in color a 21.5ft cargo mate enclosed trailer white in color out of my driveway in casco township. trailer was full of equipment, all exmark mowers and red max trimmers, edgers and blowers. if anyone sees or hears anything PLEASE let me know. truck has a logo with our names on the side cant be hard to miss. our number on the truck is 1-888-510-Lawn and info would be greatly apperciated. thanks

kleankutslawn
07-06-2008, 08:57 AM
sorry to here that. was the trailer locked up?

LawncareAmericaLLC
07-06-2008, 10:35 AM
trailer and truck were locked up. they had to jimmy the door and hot wire the truck to steal. come to find out two house down from me they found a honda pilot stolen just sitting there. So im guessing the stole the car seen my truck and said thats a bigger catch and left the car and took the truck & trailer.

LawncareAmericaLLC
07-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Still searching for equipment in southeast michigan truck and trailer mostly can buy new equipment. 28 mile and i-94 area probaly made its way to the city of detroit, any info or if anyone see a big green dually crew cab just sittin gplease let me know. i will be putting tracking system on all new equipment and truck so i hope they try it agian.

RedWingsDet
07-12-2008, 07:27 PM
did you check down at 7 and vandyke?

LawncareAmericaLLC
07-12-2008, 09:06 PM
why would you ask me that? what sat 7 & van dyke?

Sharpcut 1
07-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Flea market better known as the "hot market". Lots of stollen lawn equipment there. Know somebody who had eqipment stolen. Went down to the market, found some of it (it was even engraved) called the cops. They told him to buy it back if he wanted it so badd. They could only get the guy for possesion of stolen property. Not worth their time. It's a "victomless crime" LOL One of our customers who had a Dixie Chopper stolen is a detroit cop out of the 6th precient. He said he did'nt even bother to file a report, it was worthless. His chopper was 10 years old at the time, and he did'nt have any insurance. Good luck finding your stuff. A lot of the trucks and trailers end up being recovered, but i have never heard of the equipment showing up.

topsites
07-12-2008, 11:52 PM
Flea market better known as the "hot market". Lots of stollen lawn equipment there. Know somebody who had eqipment stolen. Went down to the market, found some of it (it was even engraved) called the cops. They told him to buy it back if he wanted it so badd. They could only get the guy for possesion of stolen property. Not worth their time.

Right well around here "possession" is a felony but what you speak of is not unheard of either, that is the number ONE reason I never call the police, forget those guys here's what you do:
1. Just grab your doggone equipment, if you see what's yours to begin with you take it back.
2. No fool will say a word to you but if anyone does grab that SOB by the throat and read him your mind.

The end.

Fert33
07-13-2008, 12:11 AM
Sorry to hear that. If your insurance company cuts you a check quickly, you can have newer equipment, and be up and running in no time. It is still an added stress that you don't need mid-season. Good luck! You are insured?

juspayme
07-13-2008, 01:21 PM
dude sorry its gone,

those thieves are professionals. they get like semi trailers so when they steal it they just drive it in semi traiers and the semi takes it to where its cool. sale off the equipment. as far as the dump, crooked bone yard piece them out.

its like a person is going to have to build a garage jus so people wont steal there stuff, bunk.

LawncareAmericaLLC
07-14-2008, 06:53 PM
thanks guys for your input. I do have insurance but wont cut a check for 60 days by then ill be out of buisness, good thing i banked alot of money and already but all new stuff in 10 days not bad. lost 25 jobs in the process. rich people suck always me first didnt even cared that i was robbed. looking into the hot spot in detroit but no info yet.
thanks agian guys for the input. keep on cutting

LawncareAmericaLLC
02-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Well last time i posted it was 07-14-08 and here i am agian post that after 7 months of looking the Michigan State Police have finally found one of my trucks. The best part of it, was that the truck was sitting in a inpound yard since November. Ploice told me that there was computer problems thats why it took so long for D.P.D to contact them. Dont know what the truck looks like wont know till friday. NO TRAILER OR EQUIPMENT. didnt think they find it anyway. well as soon as i get pics i post them. thanks

All_Toro_4ME
02-17-2009, 03:16 PM
well at least the truck's been found. hopefully its not in too bad of shape.

Perfect Image TLM
02-17-2009, 03:21 PM
Hope they finally catch the SOB's!!!

DLAWNS
02-17-2009, 10:04 PM
Sorry to hear about all the troubles you've had. At least they found some of it. Good luck!

loupiscopolandscaping
02-18-2009, 08:49 AM
wow good luck buddy! hope the truck is in good condition. if not hire me and ill finish it off.lol trucks usually dont do so well if you turn it into a subarmine at a local lake lol.... good luck buddy

LawncareAmericaLLC
02-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Well i got pictures back of my truck and doesnt look to good. What do you guys think?

LawncareAmericaLLC
02-24-2009, 11:12 PM
they wouldnt let me send the other pictures. check the rest out at michigan lco in networking.