PDA

View Full Version : landscape maintenance startup packets?

DeziHolland
07-06-2008, 10:28 AM
:usflag:I am just getting started on my business here in North Georgia and i have seen these packages where guys are offering everything from sample contracts to advice and charging $70. There is one on this site here in helpful tools in the contracts link called lawncaresuccess.com and then there is another one out there called mowingformoney.com and i was wondering if anyone has purchased any of these and if it was worth the money. I could use some help getting started if it's worth the money. Thanks for the info in advance!

MowHouston
07-06-2008, 11:05 AM
All of the information that you would get out of those, you can find on this website.

You could get it and then if you have any questions, bring it up on the forums. I bought one for $40 and it was pretty helpful, but looking back, I could have learned everything here on Lawnsite.

NOOB
07-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Are you looking to buy equipment as well?

Az Gardener
07-06-2008, 03:47 PM
All of the information that you would get out of those, you can find on this website.

You could get it and then if you have any questions, bring it up on the forums. I bought one for $40 and it was pretty helpful, but looking back, I could have learned everything here on Lawnsite.

This is so typical of the industry. Don't spend less than a good dinner out to move your business ahead. No what you should do is spend your valuable time scrolling through old threads with the hope of possibly finding what you need.

Why does everyone begrudge some one with experience making a couple of bucks off what they have learned? I just don't get it. Education is never cheap you can pay up front or pay later, in one way or another.

My suggestion spend the money and buy a package but only if you will use it.

bohiaa
07-06-2008, 08:37 PM
these packetts can be very informative, It;s Like anything else, you can spend a large amount of time doing the research yourself Or purchase a packett,

it depends on how valuable your time is compaired to 70.00