PDA

View Full Version : PowerPoint finished

Mike M
07-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Okay.

I was really bored, plus I opened my mouth and told an architectural review committee that I had a PowerPoint presentation, and they said they want to see it.

So I finally made it.

Friends interested, just pm me.

The file is too large for an email attachment, so I have to put it on my site, via ftp directory? If anyone knows how to do this, pm me. I suppose I could just place the file in the public html directory, which I did, and people who know what they are doing can probably get it that way, too.

I already tried the "website/html" file format, but had problems with this (I have a Mac, and it's only made to be viewed online with microsoft explorer, which is totally stupid because I bought PowerPoint for Mac). I hate Bill Gates and Steve Jobs both for this.

steveparrott
07-07-2008, 11:34 AM
PowerPoint for Mac (especially the most recent version) is a diseaster! I do all my graphics on a Mac, but when it comes to PowerPoints I switch to my PC.

Mike M
07-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Steve;

I know what you mean. I am having prob's with microsoft mac versions of office applications. Word, PP, excel, PITA. Also, music downloads. Oh yeah, and Adobe stuff.

My lesson: don't buy the old microsoft stuff--buy and learn all Mac stuff for my MacBook. Problem is, I didn't know Apple made their own versions of all this back when I bought the notebook.