PDA

View Full Version : pressure washing

JTS Landscaping lawn
07-07-2008, 05:26 PM
i was wondering how much to charge for pressure washing a 10x10 to a 10x20 deck. just kind of starting into doing this just need some ideas to get started with. thanks

JTS Landscaping lawn
07-07-2008, 05:46 PM
also the thing is to i dont have a trailer set up for pressure washing just have a regular one that hooks to the house.

FCPWLLC
07-07-2008, 09:42 PM
From what I hear, Michigan isn't a great place right now to start pressure washing. Lots of fly-by-night guys that don't know the proper way to clean wood and charging 1/4th of what it's worth. If you don't know what the terms "Strip, neutralize, and penetrating oil sealer" are, then you don't even need to know how to price it.

P.S. I don't touch wood for less than $3.00/sqft

CCPC
07-08-2008, 12:40 PM
I would suggest doing a little more research about the pressure washing industry before jumping into a deck job.

Happy Frog
07-08-2008, 03:22 PM
I would suggest doing a little more research about the pressure washing industry before jumping into a deck job.

Nicely said.

yard_smart
07-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Wood is like the deep end of the pool . . . its kinda like a scale goes something like . . . concrete then low pressure house washing then low pressure roof cleaning . . . then decks .. . personally i hate em lol

CCPC
07-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Wood is like the deep end of the pool . . . its kinda like a scale goes something like . . . concrete then low pressure house washing then low pressure roof cleaning . . . then decks .. . personally i hate em lol

Me too.....