PDA

View Full Version : FREE Stuff from Gravely/Ariens

Eng Mwr Guy
01-11-2002, 09:29 PM
Seeing as how I have been asked about "deals" I thought I would offer qualified people to be put on a special mailing list that will be giving giveaway's upon demoing machines at a Gravely dealership.

You must have a Gravely dealer nearby that you like and would consider having a long-term relationship with.

You must be a full-time landscaper.

Please e-mail me your name(need to be the owner please), business name, address, city, state, zip, phone, and fax and I will get you on a special list to receive a special offer. It will require a visit to a Gravely dealer.

Sorry I couldn't get any better stuff for you guys/gals. You deserve it in my opinion.

Barry

Gravely: Helping Landscapers like you since 1915

65hoss
01-11-2002, 10:15 PM
Excellent. My newest exmark dealer is also a very very long term Gravely dealer also. I think the old man has been around since the 1st Gravely.:p

MOW ED
01-12-2002, 06:41 AM
Are my odds better if I just drive down and visit the factory.:D

David Haggerty
01-12-2002, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by 65hoss
Excellent. My newest exmark dealer is also a very very long term Gravely dealer also. I think the old man has been around since the 1st Gravely.:p

About ten years ago I was in Huntington at a Gravely repair shop. The man there had a display that he said had been the display in the front office of the original factory in Dunbar West Virginia.

It was a walk behind that had 1/4 of it cut away to reveal the inner workings. All the cut surfaces had been chromed. It looked very well built. I thought it was a new model, but he said it was a very old display.

I can remember when you weren't considered a serious commercial cutter if you didn't operate a Gravely.

Dave