PDA

View Full Version : questions...

jsf343
07-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Hello,

Had few questions about the standers...

1. with the zk1 now offering the spring (shock absorbing) decks, if I was wanting to buy a stander could I get that deck? special order or anything?

2. Do the 36" standers have a mulching option? can you explain it to me? what I mean is the mulching deck just a bolt on that can be adjusted in spring, summer, and in particular fall?

3. what are the deck options and engine options for the stander?

4. I hear some folks seem to like the standers more, some like the sentar, some like the rapid height, some don't. Can you elaborate on some of the differences between these please.

I will tell you what I will be using it on... Mainly smaller to mid sized properties with 3 larger (1 to 3 acres) I am looking to mulch in May through late October and likely bag or a combo (if it is possible to do a 50%mulch/50% bag?) the other months. I have a few hills but not many. Looking for a good cut when mulching or bagging.

what would you recommend for deck/engine size to cover what I have mentioned? also, what is a general price range?

thank you for your time, look forward to hearing back.

Jeff

jsf343
07-09-2008, 01:03 AM
whooooooooieeeeeeeeeeeee... too many replies, I can't keep up:laugh:

jsf343
07-09-2008, 08:52 AM
hello?.... hello hello hello (echo) anybody here?

jsf343
07-09-2008, 10:58 AM
wow, no wright people around here? Nobody own one that wants to chime in??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:;););););););););););););););););):dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:: dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping

WrightCommercial
07-09-2008, 12:33 PM
JSF343,

I promise to respond later today after this very busy morning settles down...sorry for the delay!

Jillian Jensen
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
301-360-9810
jillianj@wrightmfg.com

WrightCommercial
07-09-2008, 02:11 PM
JSF343,

I recommend taking a look at our website as there's detailed information listed for each mower that may interest you (www.wrightmfg.com) Here are answers to your questions:

1. Our ZK is the best bet as far as getting a spring-loaded operator foot platform. Currently, there is no option to special order that platform for other models.

2. Any mower we build can have a mulching kit installed. It's basically a bolt-in with no adjustment of the baffle which encloses each blade into it's own chamber.

3. We have small and large frame options (see website for each mower option):
Small:
32" 36" 42" 48" Deck Size Options
15/17 15/17 17 17/19 Horsepower Options

Large:
48" 52" 61" Deck Size Options
17/19/23 17/19/23/25 23/25 Horsepower Options

4. To read up on the specific differences between the Standers & Sentars, your best option is to check out the website for more details but the main differences are:

Rapid Height (RH) - Smaller version of the Stander & Sentars with quick, easy height adjustment.
Stander vs. Sentar - Sentar has seated option and height adjustment options.

Mulching kits and/or grass catcher systems can be used for all mowers but there's no 50/50 option. They have to be used independently.

5. Our recommendation judging from what you've indicated would be the Sentar 48" 25HP. It's a fast machine with the option to sit or stand. Other than the ZK, this machine offers good shock absorption and also has the most deck adjustment capabilities.

Please feel free to email or call me directly (301-360-9810 or jillianj@wrightmfg.com) to further discuss. I can also explain our Seasonal Buying Program which offers you the opportunity to receive discounts during certain times of year. Again, I also highly recommend visiting our website (www.wrightmfg.com) as it provides greater details of each machine.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
jillianj@wrightmfg.com
301-360-9810
www.wrightmfg.com

jsf343
07-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Thank you for the reply. What is the differences between the Sentar and the Sentar sport? you were referring to just the Sentar yes? does it have the rapid height available? I am 6'5" rght at 210lbs. would I be able to comfortably fit on one of those? I tried out the stander and liked everything except for the fact it didn't have a spring platform to help absorb the rough ride. Other then that I really liked it. Is the mulch kit pretty easy to put on and take off?

WrightCommercial
07-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Thank you for the reply. What is the differences between the Sentar and the Sentar sport? you were referring to just the Sentar yes? does it have the rapid height available? I am 6'5" rght at 210lbs. would I be able to comfortably fit on one of those? I tried out the stander and liked everything except for the fact it didn't have a spring platform to help absorb the rough ride. Other then that I really liked it. Is the mulch kit pretty easy to put on and take off?

Hi Jeff,

Size and HP are the main differences between the Sentar & Sentar Sport. Both offer the Rapid-Hite options. As far as comfortably fitting on either machines, I think the Sentar would be a better fit for you than the Sport. The mulch kits are easy to put on and take off as it is just a question of a few bolts.

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
301-360-9810
jillianj@wrightmfg.com
www.wrightmfg.com

jsf343
07-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Hi Jeff,

Size and HP are the main differences between the Sentar & Sentar Sport. Both offer the Rapid-Hite options. As far as comfortably fitting on either machines, I think the Sentar would be a better fit for you than the Sport. The mulch kits are easy to put on and take off as it is just a question of a few bolts.

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
301-360-9810
jillianj@wrightmfg.com
www.wrightmfg.com

ok, thanks for answering my questions.:waving:

WrightCommercial
07-10-2008, 08:55 AM
My pleasure!

Jillian

jsf343
07-10-2008, 02:52 PM
thought of another one...
Does the sentar seat fold back and out of the way when you are standing or do you have to stand over it or straddle it? I couldn't tell from the web site

WrightCommercial
07-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi Jeff,

The Sentar seat actually folds up so that it ends up in front of you.

Jillian