PDA

View Full Version : 3 column pondless water feature

ANC Stone Creations
07-14-2008, 07:58 PM
Here is a picture of a Pondless Column water feature I donated and installed at the Hoquiam, Washington Farmers Market, it consists of a 6'3" x 28" column, 4'4" x 28" column and a 2'6" x 28" column.

This pondless column water feature took about 3 hrs to install with 2 guys and no heavy machines.

ANC Stone Creations
07-17-2008, 03:54 AM
Here are some close up pictures.

Lets see if these turn out any better.

What do you guys think?

Lite4
07-17-2008, 10:20 PM
That looks like man made stone columns. Am I right? There is no way you could have set a columnar basalt stone that large without a machine so it must be made of something else.

Superior L & L
07-17-2008, 11:18 PM
looks good. But i also think this guy is just trying to get some free advertising on this site!!

Clapper&Company
07-17-2008, 11:20 PM
Boot him, or make him pay lol!

My Water pond place just got a few in to sale,

poolboy
07-18-2008, 01:13 PM
looks good. But i also think this guy is just trying to get some free advertising on this site!!

Or maybe he doesn't want some jerk stealing his pics, and he has posted on other treads.

JTHutch
07-18-2008, 02:33 PM
It kind of looks like wax running down the sides rather than water. But is could just be the water is dirty from the rock and the still pic makes it look like cooled wax.

ANC Stone Creations
07-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Thank you poolboy

Yes, they are hand crafted fiber reinforced hollow concrete columns, and the quality and craftsmanship are guaranteed against most weather conditions.

A 6' x 28" column only weighs about 500-600 lbs compare that to natural stone.
Also with these you do not need a concrete footing like with natural stone.

They also have a flat bottom so you don't have to try and prop it up like natural stone.

Me and one other guy can install these in as little as a couple of hours.

ANC Stone Creations
07-21-2008, 06:32 PM
JTHUTCH yeah the water was still dirty, got camera happy lol

Toker
07-21-2008, 08:07 PM
you dudes got a market for these columns anywhere?

I've seen one in my life in use - excluding the suppliers of course. Always wonder where they get marketed...to what type of individual? Serious here ... no bs'ing now boys :nono:
Just wanna know where this market is.

ANC Stone Creations
07-21-2008, 11:21 PM
The Market is huge for these, I will list just a few:

Home-owners
Contractors
Commericial buildings
Churches
Public Markets
Home and Garden Shows

I could go on all day lol

This product is pretty much affordable to anyone, It sales itself with a couple of nice installs. One job I installed 5 columns and that job brought me 12 more jobs within 6 months. Labor on all of these installs pays pretty good, on those 13 jobs, I think Labor was about $15k all together but, remember it only takes about 2-4 hours to install DOE

I could show a neighborhood I installed 7 features within a couple of blocks, they spread like wild fires lol

Pm me if you would like more info or if you have any questions, would love to help you out.

M&N Maintenance
07-29-2008, 01:20 PM
I think they look great and have been doing some of my own work with fiber glass reinforced concrete.