PDA

View Full Version : Striking Resemblance?

cgaengineer
07-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Since I am very new to lighting I have been looking at everyones company websites for lighting techniques and in general how stuff is illuminated. Well one of the latest sites I visited was James Solecki's website (Nice work by the way)...I cant help but to notice the striking resemblance between James and "The Hoff" (David Hasselhoff)

Tell me what ya'll think..."The Hoff" is to the left and right of James with James being in the middle picture.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e223/cgaengineer/Integra.jpg

James if you do not approve of this thread and find it offensive I will have a moderator delete it, since its all in good fun I didn't think you would mind...someone on the lighting forum dared me to post so I thought you would get a kick out of it!

JoeyD
07-15-2008, 05:05 PM
too funny!

Lite4
07-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Pretty close. I think putting a picture of Roger Moore next to him, James Bond #2 would be an even closer match.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
07-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Thanks for that! I needed a laugh today!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well talk about a first! I have never been compared to the Hoff before.

A few years ago it was Kevin Bacon ( I have signed autographs! LOL)

Then last year at a James Bond Party I was approached by the talent co-ordinator and asked if I would like to be listed as a Roger Moore impersonator (Hollywood Heaven is the company)

Personally I dont think I look much like The Hoff... and thankfully so!

Thanks for the laugh.

cgaengineer
07-16-2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks for that! I needed a laugh today!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well talk about a first! I have never been compared to the Hoff before.

A few years ago it was Kevin Bacon ( I have signed autographs! LOL)

Then last year at a James Bond Party I was approached by the talent co-ordinator and asked if I would like to be listed as a Roger Moore impersonator (Hollywood Heaven is the company)

Personally I dont think I look much like The Hoff... and thankfully so!

Thanks for the laugh.

Well 75% seems to think you look alot like The Hoff, but you do also look like James Bond (The guy even went to a James Bond party...incredible!!)

Glad no offense was taken by my post...you have a great sense of humor!

cgaengineer
07-16-2008, 09:58 AM
Pretty close. I think putting a picture of Roger Moore next to him, James Bond #2 would be an even closer match.

I may do that today if I get a couple of minutes...

Mike M
07-16-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Mike M

"Actually, his post took a lot of guts and he looks a lot like David Hasselhoff (sp?) the Baywatch/Night Rider guy."

James' response:

"Okay I have been called a lot of things! but never David Hasselhoff!!!! Sheesh."

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
07-17-2008, 09:38 AM
Mike, it seems that my short term memory is failing.... You in fact get the nod for the first ever reference to "the Hoff" looking like "the J-Man" :)

Although I still maintain that I am Bond-ish, James Bond-ish :laugh:

Sorry Chris, but I have to give credit where credit is due!