PDA

View Full Version : Truck/Trailer turn signal problem

pclawncare
07-15-2008, 06:30 PM
ok guys well i posted here a week or so back and now i have something else to worry about with this truck its a 1995 dodge 3/4 12v cummins i signaled to move over in the right hand lane and a lady just moved right up along side me i was pissed so when i got to the shop i turned the right turn signal on and it was flashing inside the cab but when i got out to look nothing at all the lights were on but the turn signal front and rear of the truck were not flashing and the right turn signal on the trailer was not either so i turn on the left and they are working fine so i unhook the trailer lights and turn the right turn signal on and it works just fine with the truck by its self seriously what is goin on with this thing?

seabee1
07-15-2008, 11:04 PM
sound's like you need to check the plug or taillight circuit on the trailer for the right side .the plug might have pulled partially out of the wiring .

pclawncare
07-17-2008, 01:47 AM
I found it shorted out bulb but what did i do insted of buying a 1.50 bulb and fixing it i changed everyting running lights and all to l.e.d.'s i guess i always have to make everything better and i love them they are super bright and no busted bulbs anymore

seabee1
07-17-2008, 09:06 AM
good choice ,led's are nice ,low amp draw ,worth the extra money in the long run .