PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Duty By-Pass Oil Kit

AmsoilPower
07-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Amsoil has recently released a new by-pass filtration kit for heavy duty applications. Thought I might let everyone know who has construction equipment or bigger trucks that there is something available to extend your engine oil life. Click the link below for more information. Sign up as a commercial account and save 20-30% off the retail prices shown. A certificate is included with each kit for one free oil analysis when purchased.

www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1521372&page=storefront/bmk30

bobcat_ron
07-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Is that kinda like a remote setup?

AmsoilPower
07-16-2008, 12:09 AM
Is that kinda like a remote setup?

Yes. The kit does not include any hose due to the wide variance in uses. The hose is available by the foot, but you could make your own and put it anywhere you wanted.

Hummer
07-16-2008, 12:16 AM
Oh no... here we go.....

AmsoilPower
07-16-2008, 12:22 AM
Oh no... here we go.....

Yes, that's right. I am a sponsor providing information about the product I sell. That is what us sponsors do. So where exactly are you going with this open-ended statement?

Hummer
07-16-2008, 12:43 AM
From past experiences on several different forums for diesel trucks, I've seen these threads turn into huge ugly debates. I've actually enjoyed the fact that so far since joining this forum I've never seen that happen and I hope it doesn't happen.

AmsoilPower
07-16-2008, 12:59 AM
From past experiences on several different forums for diesel trucks, I've seen these threads turn into huge ugly debates. I've actually enjoyed the fact that so far since joining this forum I've never seen that happen and I hope it doesn't happen.

That's cool and I fully understand. I don't like it when negativity is posted even when it does not involve me. Several of my threads have had a touch of nastiness (usually directed to me), but tends to run its course and end peacefully. I tend to put information out there for everyone to see. What they take from it and say about it is beyond my control, but as a sponsor, I see it necessary to provide the info on products I sell.

Hummer
07-16-2008, 01:32 AM
Well, I do think that some diesel truck forum members tend to have 'My truck is tough & I'm tough too' attitudes that sometimes lead to forum wars, some of which are about oil & filter brands. So far I've happily not seen that here in this forum (Heavy Equip. & Pavement), but I rarely read any of the other forums on this site.

I wish you well with your products though!

wellbuilt
07-22-2008, 03:17 AM
I have one in a ford lcf 4.5 diesel .It went in in 30 mins and works real good .but it started leaking from the filter cap .It would blow a pint of oil out when its cold .Then it woulld seal up I have a 6.0 kit The filter cap has 2 O ring spots should i use two o rings to seal it ?I dident leak for 2 months? What should i do .

Frontier-Lawn
07-28-2008, 10:02 AM
what you have for a 2003 doge ram 1500 w/ a 4.7 v8? :confused: