PDA

View Full Version : they got me!

KrayzKajun
07-17-2008, 11:44 AM
yesterday I was cutting one of my accounts. Across the street from where i was cutting, was another lawn company(not realy a company, two guys wit crappy equipment, that have lowballin the yards around me for $25). Well I went into the back yard to weedeat and when i came out they were gone and so were three of my gas cans. They were just fiishing up when i went into the back.
The neighbor was out side and I asked if he saw anything. He said that one of them was walking around in the street and before he could see wht they were doing, the guy in the street hopped in the truck and they drove off. I walked around the corner and found my empty cans laying in a field at the corner. They filled up thier equpment and cans and threw mine.

People like that give lawns guys a bad name.

Jus needed to vent! Ughhh!:cry::cry:

NSLC
07-17-2008, 12:25 PM
So...what happens next week when they return?

KrayzKajun
07-17-2008, 12:31 PM
So...what happens next week when they return?

We shall see... i realy dont how to approach the situation

grass2cash
07-17-2008, 03:46 PM
no brainer... just fill the cans up with water and hope and pray they come back.

Lawn-Sharks
07-17-2008, 03:58 PM
No dont fill them with water thats to easy to fix! I have something better, take one can and put in the back of your truck and fill it 1/2 to 3/4 full of gass assuming its a 5gal can? and put 4 bottles of gass dry that treats 15 gal per bottle and leave it in the back of the truck. Hee.. Hee... That mixture will make that equipment run so freaking lean that it will melt pistons!!!! Ha ha Bastards! "SUPRISE"

razor1
07-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Some good ideas but its cheaper to have a "decoy" can 1/2 full of natures finest home brew! :drinkup: They won't be back, guaranteed! :D

Green Team Landscaping
07-17-2008, 04:41 PM
play it like you're an idiot and ask them if they saw anyone come by and steal your gas. before you go mow take lawn sharks idea about the gas, and there you go.

Merlin300
07-17-2008, 05:13 PM
Just don't forget what can you used, if they don't take it next time, you could put the bad gas in your equipment.

PR Fect
07-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Did you call the police? I think that would be the first thing to do. PR

PORTER 05
07-23-2008, 06:01 PM
put bleach in the gas can...lol bye bye equimtent-

kleankutslawn
07-24-2008, 08:43 AM
don't get yourself in trouble over some gas.just keep a level head.

CAT powered
07-24-2008, 01:16 PM
How could they end up getting him in trouble when they're stealing HIS gas? They're talking about putting it in his carry-cans. That's perfectly legal. If they steal his gas and put in their equipment and it happens to fry their equipment it's not his fault.

topsites
07-26-2008, 12:04 PM
We shall see... i realy dont how to approach the situation

Man LOL...
I would walk right over there and in front of their customer let them know, but...
You didn't see it happen, neither did I nor the customer, nobody saw it.

We can assume all we want and put two and two together and it might have been them and assuming I got your story straight then it most likely was but then again it might not, because nobody really saw it happen.

But I'd still walk over there and make them face up to it,
right in front of their customer I would ask them point blank and
straight up if they took my fuel and see what they say and let it
go at that.

Then again I don't carry gas cans onboard :p

But that is an option...
Next time you see them walk on over there and see if you can catch them in front of the customer,
then ask them straight up if they had anything to do with it. Then more than likely you'll have to be
satisfied with whatever answer you get.

IA_James
07-26-2008, 12:45 PM
Cut in about some acetone, ruin all the hoses, gaskets, and fittings in their fuel lines.

STIHL GUY
07-27-2008, 12:19 AM
just beat the crap out of them next week

G.M.Landscaping
07-31-2008, 06:19 PM
Any update?