PDA

View Full Version : 14 Year Old's Equipment

Green Team Landscaping
07-17-2008, 07:35 PM
This is my main rig for this year. (Just the big mowers). I also have a Stihl HS-45 and also the pust mowers and weed whackers.

Mowers:

Scag Conversion 52"
Toro Prolive 52"

Mowerboy04
07-17-2008, 07:38 PM
cool, i have never seen a mower like your scag, was it a WB before and you made it in to a ztr?? do tell..

Green Team Landscaping
07-17-2008, 09:35 PM
cool, i have never seen a mower like your scag, was it a WB before and you made it in to a ztr?? do tell..
I just bought it on ebay almost a year ago. I had nothing to do with the making of it, but it was only $750 so i figured that it made sense and that I could pay it off in less than a year. It's a 52" Scag w/b and the back is a ztr back, but the thing that I dont get about it is why it doesnt make more sense to just leave the w/b as is, or leave the Z turn as is.

RedMax Man
07-17-2008, 10:58 PM
That Scag mower is a riot lol i haven't a mower like it before.

punt66
07-17-2008, 11:03 PM

there is a bunch on youtube.com

old oak lawn
07-17-2008, 11:07 PM
the sag does look a little strange but all it has to do is work so it can make $$$$. good luck.

Green Team Landscaping
07-17-2008, 11:10 PM
Glad you like it, and like punt 66 said, theres a few vids of it on youtube. Heres one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMKy_KXuRqE. (thats not me driving it. I bought it from that guy)

vgshopboss
07-18-2008, 08:55 AM
It is great to see the young guys like yourself on here that have the ambition and the work ethic to start your own companies. I would love to see how far up the ladder you are when you're 24. You must be pretty good with a wrench to keep a homebuilt like that going.

oakwdman
07-18-2008, 12:16 PM
for $750 i think you will definatley get your money's worth out of it!

punt66
07-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Be VERY carefull on hills

Green Team Landscaping
07-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Be VERY carefull on hills
hahah yeah i learned that the hard way. The bad part about this mower is that it doesnt have a brake. I was mowing a wet hill and it slid down. Luckily everything was fine.

Green Team Landscaping
07-18-2008, 02:54 PM
It is great to see the young guys like yourself on here that have the ambition and the work ethic to start your own companies. I would love to see how far up the ladder you are when you're 24. You must be pretty good with a wrench to keep a homebuilt like that going.
Thanks. We actually just bring it in when it needs to be tuned up and stuff. I am so bad with engines it's not even funny. I would love to learn though.

hockeypro1411
07-18-2008, 03:50 PM
my high school makes it simple to learn about engines with all of our auto classes, and we even have a small engines class. it was pretty sweet

Green Team Landscaping
07-18-2008, 05:23 PM
my high school makes it simple to learn about engines with all of our auto classes, and we even have a small engines class. it was pretty sweet
yeah. i've heard of classes like those. i dont know if the highschool i'm going to does those, or will send you to a place like that as an extra class. a few towns over is a landscaping/ farming/ mechanic school called alvern. from what i've heard it's pretty good

Lawn Enforcer
07-18-2008, 06:07 PM
That's a HOT looking Scag brother! Enjoy your business and watch it grow!

Green Team Landscaping
07-18-2008, 06:19 PM
That's a HOT looking Scag brother! Enjoy your business and watch it grow!
thanks man!

J&R Landscaping
07-18-2008, 07:36 PM
That Scag is cool looking. For $750, its a good price. Best of luck!!

N.H.BOY
07-18-2008, 09:53 PM
yeah. i've heard of classes like those. i dont know if the highschool i'm going to does those, or will send you to a place like that as an extra class. a few towns over is a landscaping/ farming/ mechanic school called alvern. from what i've heard it's pretty good

Alvin High School in Hudson has a great vo-tech for AG tech which is a good start if you want to learn more about plants and soil and stuff. My niece went to school there and took that class. good luck to you.:waving: How do you get to your lawns that you mow? Mom or Dad? Do you have alot of lawns?

STIHL GUY
07-18-2008, 10:05 PM
nice mowers

Green Team Landscaping
07-18-2008, 11:56 PM
Alvin High School in Hudson has a great vo-tech for AG tech which is a good start if you want to learn more about plants and soil and stuff. My niece went to school there and took that class. good luck to you.:waving: How do you get to your lawns that you mow? Mom or Dad? Do you have alot of lawns?
i have 8. but i cant take any more because of when we go on vacation. And my dad drives me around in his jeep. thank god that scag is as short(lengthwise) as it isbecause it barely fits in the 6x8 trailer with all of the piush mowers. i dont know what i would do with out my dad. and i am going to bishop guertin. have you heard of it? and i dont know if they do stuff like that, but if they do i would love to know more. especially with hedge trimming so i will know how short to cut stuff

Supper Grassy
07-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Nice mowers

S man
07-20-2008, 03:28 AM
Okay first off, spelling check anyone??? "Pust mower"? "Toro prolive"? "Sag"?????? Other than that interesting equipment.

Green Team Landscaping
07-20-2008, 05:07 PM
Okay first off, spelling check anyone??? "Pust mower"? "Toro prolive"? "Sag"?????? Other than that interesting equipment.
Sorry I cant be as perfect as you.

oakwdman
07-20-2008, 05:11 PM
It's alright, people misspell stuff all the time on this site. But proof reading never hurt anyone!:usflag:

Green Team Landscaping
07-20-2008, 06:01 PM
It's alright, people misspell stuff all the time on this site. But proof reading never hurt anyone!:usflag:
Thats true. I thought I did, maybe not.

oakwdman
07-20-2008, 06:26 PM
i never realized how much of the toro's deck is on the trim side of the mower. Any pictures of the lawns you cut?

Green Team Landscaping
07-20-2008, 11:02 PM
i never realized how much of the toro's deck is on the trim side of the mower. Any pictures of the lawns you cut?
Yeah. My homepage is greenteamlandscaping.googlepages.com. There are 2 on there, and my retaning wall is in a thread called "Retaining Wall"(also on my homepage). And yes, the deck is naturally off center. I never really understood why, but it helps for mowing the edge of hills(hard to explain), but it goes where the wheels cant go and almost acts asa a weed whacker. If you want more pics I can get some. They're on my phone, and my e-mail is messed up and cant get cell phone pictures, but i'll have my dad take them next week when I mow. Probably even a video for youtube. Oh BTW: I have some pics already in the thread "2008 Stripes Pics", I dont know what page though.

lil_cote_93
07-21-2008, 09:06 PM
how many accounts do you have? looks good

Green Team Landscaping
07-21-2008, 11:58 PM
how many accounts do you have? looks good
Nice Uncle Rico thing. I have 8 accounts, and cant take any more until I can drive. All but 2 are bi-weekly, but thats okay with me because they generate over $120 a week.

lil_cote_93
07-23-2008, 02:30 PM
not bad and u got no gas to put in the old truckolo

Green Team Landscaping
07-23-2008, 02:57 PM
lol.actually i pay for my own gas. $20 a month, which ends up being like 30 yards for 5 gallons.

S man
07-23-2008, 11:09 PM
I just got a good laugh out of it. Pust mower!!!:laugh::laugh::hammerhead:

Green Team Landscaping
07-23-2008, 11:14 PM
lol yeah. i should have checked before

S man
11-13-2008, 08:08 PM
Sorry I cant be as perfect as you.

I was just joking. I got a good laugh out of those.:laugh:

STIHL GUY
11-13-2008, 11:09 PM
that conversion mower is pretty crazy looking

Green Team Landscaping
05-26-2009, 08:27 AM
Ok I'll update this thread a little bit. Yesterday I bought a Scag walkbehind that I was originally going to sell for more, but I think I like it so much I am going to clean it up and keep it.

nnj18
05-26-2009, 12:32 PM
nice mower bud...sell the toro and scag z now

DRBLawnBuster
05-26-2009, 04:16 PM
thats a nice mower ,it looks like a beast, gotta love the scag

Scag413
05-26-2009, 05:02 PM
nice scag man....how many hours?

2brothersyardcare
05-26-2009, 05:05 PM
nice stuff man bet you like the scag better than that toro

Kennedy Landscaping
05-26-2009, 06:58 PM
You say 20 a month for gas? That must be nice, I spend atleast that in three days.

DRBLawnBuster
05-26-2009, 07:31 PM
How many accounts do you mow weekly, how about some pictures of trailer and hand helds

Green Team Landscaping
05-26-2009, 10:47 PM
nice scag man....how many hours?
The hour meter doesn't work, but under 1000.

Green Team Landscaping
05-26-2009, 10:52 PM
nice stuff man bet you like the scag better than that toro
Right on! You just cant compare 18 to 14hp.

Green Team Landscaping
05-26-2009, 10:53 PM
thats a nice mower ,it looks like a beast, gotta love the scag
Thank you sir, it's quite a beast. Hopefully a clean beast by next weekend.

Green Team Landscaping
05-26-2009, 10:58 PM
Sorry I can't mulit-quote this all as one post because I dont know how, but I have about 4 lawns. It's kind of depressing because I had about 8 last year, and the economy screwed me over. It will just take time and hard work, but I'm not going to complain because I am still making better $ than most kids in my grade.

I have to give credit where credit is due.. Jared has helped me out a lot through the winter and even still today with buying and selling equipment and also how to approach business things. So thanks bro... Couldn't have done it without you

slamjamrockinman
05-26-2009, 11:03 PM
Beast of a mower you got there!! Get a good sulky for it and you'll be set.

Petr51488
05-27-2009, 12:50 AM
lol.actually i pay for my own gas. $20 a month, which ends up being like 30 yards for 5 gallons.

i remember the days where my push mower would last me a week on a tank of gas. Now its a few times a day at the very least.

WeCare-LawnCare
05-27-2009, 07:25 AM
Awesum start, best of luck !!!

nnj18
05-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Sorry I can't mulit-quote this all as one post because I dont know how, but I have about 4 lawns. It's kind of depressing because I had about 8 last year, and the economy screwed me over. It will just take time and hard work, but I'm not going to complain because I am still making better $ than most kids in my grade.

I have to give credit where credit is due.. Jared has helped me out a lot through the winter and even still today with buying and selling equipment and also how to approach business things. So thanks bro... Couldn't have done it without you

haha Connor you didnt have to do that but thanx buddy and its no problem man....you're on track and dont let the only 4 lawns get to you...you're doing way better then me when I was your age

DRBLawnBuster
05-27-2009, 06:00 PM
do you still have all of the mowers the scag walkbehind, scag walkbehind/zeroturn, and toro

Green Team Landscaping
05-27-2009, 06:46 PM
do you still have all of the mowers the scag walkbehind, scag walkbehind/zeroturn, and toro
Yeah. The Scag Conversion is getting a spring tune up still, but as soon as I get it bacj, it will be for sale. The Toro I think I will keep. For some reason I am goiung to have a hard time letting that one go. It's saved me countless times.

Green Team Landscaping
05-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Beast of a mower you got there!! Get a good sulky for it and you'll be set.
That will definately be next if I decide to keep this mower. I really like it so far, especially the bagger for the wet mornings, but I could make a nice prophit selling this for 2k.

Green Team Landscaping
05-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Awesum start, best of luck !!!
Thank you very much. Best of luck to you this season also!

DRBLawnBuster
05-27-2009, 07:46 PM
I would sell the toro to be honest, It is nice to have all of your mowers the same make so you can support one dealer, and some parts are interchangable

Green Team Landscaping
05-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Very true. I'll definately consider that when it comes time.

Green Team Landscaping
06-13-2009, 12:05 PM
I'll update this thread a little bit. A couple of weeks ago I bought that Scag, but never had a chance to get pics of all of the mowers, so there they are minus the Toro, but it would wreck the all orange theme hahah. And for anyone who doesn't know, the Scag Conversion is for sale. $1,500, and I'll consider selling the w/b for $2,500 firm if anyone's interested.

nnj18
06-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Connor get rid of that conversion and go get like a fs90 trimmer bro! haha looking good tho man!

DRBLawnBuster
06-13-2009, 02:45 PM
that scag walkbehind looks mean from the front, but looks good, and get a straighft shaft trimmer

Green Team Landscaping
06-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Hahaha my Dad got it for me at a golf tournament. It sure as hell beats my other HomeLite one haha and this one is pretty lightweight.

Green Team Landscaping
06-13-2009, 04:17 PM
Conversion will be gone as soon as next week.

birdman0494
06-13-2009, 10:43 PM
lmao you have a 2 commercial mowers but but a curved shaft weed eater now thats embarresing, youre making that br 600 look bad next to the trimmer

Green Team Landscaping
06-14-2009, 12:44 PM
lmao you have a 2 commercial mowers but but a curved shaft weed eater now thats embarresing, youre making that br 600 look bad next to the trimmer
Not really. I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks of my stuff. I don't buy it for you... sorry I can't do as god of a job at pleasing you as your right hand.

nnj18
06-14-2009, 01:18 PM
HAHAHAA!!!!! :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

TurfTrimmer 92
06-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Not really. I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks of my stuff. I don't buy it for you... sorry I can't do as god of a job at pleasing you as your right hand.

LMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:*newusflag*

BTW nice stuff and dont worry bout what these people say, as long as your happy and proud o what you have and what you do thats all that matters.

DLAWNS
06-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Nice stuff man. Personally I am a fan of straight shaft trimmers, but that doesn't mean it's right for everyone. There is a large, reputable company in my area that I used to work for and they used all bent shaft trimmers. It doesn't make you any better or worse of a company. Keep up the good work, dude.

Mac'sMowingCO
06-14-2009, 01:47 PM

well said man, well said.

besides, who cares a trimmer is a trimmer. let your work speak for you not your equipment (even though that helps sometimes). If you have professional quality work that's all you need. it's the operator, not the equipment.

Btw nice stuff.

Green Team Landscaping
06-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the input guys. My Dad got it for me at a golf tournament, so I didn't have any choice. I've only used curved shaft trimmers, so I wouldn't know the difference. Maybe sometime I'll test a straight-shaft one out.

DRBLawnBuster
06-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Did you make your own website?

punt66
06-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the input guys. My Dad got it for me at a golf tournament, so I didn't have any choice. I've only used curved shaft trimmers, so I wouldn't know the difference. Maybe sometime I'll test a straight-shaft one out.

if you had a commercial straight shaft trimmer then you would wonder how you lived without it. I hired a guy this year and after a few weeks he told me he threw his curved trimmer in the trash and bought my exact model.

Green Team Landscaping
06-14-2009, 04:24 PM
if you had a commercial straight shaft trimmer then you would wonder how you lived without it. I hired a guy this year and after a few weeks he told me he threw his curved trimmer in the trash and bought my exact model.
Haha. How does it help? I juth think the how it's bent makes you not have to bend over to use it? That's that way I look at it

Cuttinitclose
06-14-2009, 06:06 PM
How do you like your BR600? Pic's?

Scag413
06-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Haha. How does it help? I juth think the how it's bent makes you not have to bend over to use it? That's that way I look at it

wow man....you really NEED to demo a straright shaft trimmer! you have no idea how bad curved shaft sucks

Cuttinitclose
06-14-2009, 06:35 PM
I used to use a curved and still have it as backup. When I first used the 90R I was shocked by the power and torque it has. Now I not telling you to buy one, but if you go to a dealer and demo one w/ $350 in your pocket I guarantee you will walk out with one. But as long as your happy with your equipment thats all that matters, right?

punt66
06-14-2009, 07:33 PM

1. you lose power through a bent shaft.
2. straight shaft trimmers have a longer reach which allows you to stand up straight and see everything.
3. The angle of the head is parallel to the ground while you stand up straight.
4. You can edge with it by holding it upside down.

If you get a chance try out a straight shaft trimmer. You dont need to spend $350 for a trimmer. Shindawa makes the home pro 22t. Its a great trimmer and is all i use. I take the guard of and its well balanced that way and i can trim with one hand. They call it a home owners trimmer but my dealer highly recomended it and said most lco's in the area are using them. It has seviced 60+ accounts a week for 4 seasons. I am on season 4 and its still running strong. $200

Green Team Landscaping
06-14-2009, 09:02 PM
How do you like your BR600? Pic's?
I'll get some up later. I really can't complain. It's a great machine and starts up forst time every time. It works very well moving big piles of leaves.

Green Team Landscaping
06-14-2009, 09:03 PM
1. you lose power through a bent shaft.
2. straight shaft trimmers have a longer reach which allows you to stand up straight and see everything.
3. The angle of the head is parallel to the ground while you stand up straight.
4. You can edge with it by holding it upside down.

If you get a chance try out a straight shaft trimmer. You dont need to spend $350 for a trimmer. Shindawa makes the home pro 22t. Its a great trimmer and is all i use. I take the guard of and its well balanced that way and i can trim with one hand. They call it a home owners trimmer but my dealer highly recomended it and said most lco's in the area are using them. It has seviced 60+ accounts a week for 4 seasons. I am on season 4 and its still running strong. $200
Ohhhhhh. Thanks for the advice. I'll definately look into them.

93Chevy
06-14-2009, 10:40 PM
Looks like you're off to a good start, a lot better than me when I was your age. Heck, you got better equipment than I do now, lol. Good luck to you.

Cuttinitclose
06-14-2009, 10:54 PM
I'll get some up later. I really can't complain. It's a great machine and starts up forst time every time. It works very well moving big piles of leaves.

That would be great, THANKS!

mowerdude777
06-14-2009, 11:09 PM
I personaly think that that string trimmer looks fine and must do a good job if he uses it. But if your looking to buy a streight shaft trimmer I would recomend a Red Max bcz2401s

DLAWNS
06-14-2009, 11:17 PM
I personaly think that that string trimmer looks fine and must do a good job if he uses it. But if your looking to buy a streight shaft trimmer I would recomend a Red Max bcz2401s

I second that. These are a great trimmer. They're all I run.

nnj18
06-14-2009, 11:29 PM
Get a stihl to match your br600.....I would recommend redmax but since you already have a nice stihl handheld mine as well keep it all the same
Posted via Mobile Device

Green Team Landscaping
06-15-2009, 04:41 PM
I'm not really brand loyal(although it looks that way), and I definately wouldnt have a problem with trying RedMax. When it comes time I'll look at them

Cuttinitclose
06-21-2009, 09:55 PM
How do you like your HS 45? I have recently got a job but it doesn't have to be done right away. I am looking at them.

Don't worry about BP pics. I got one.

Thanks,
Ian

lifetree
06-21-2009, 10:25 PM
for $750 i think you will definatley get your money's worth out of it!

I have to agree ... good luck, it sounds like you got a real deal with that !!

mowerdude777
06-21-2009, 10:56 PM
I second that. These are a great trimmer. They're all I run.

M Eand my workers fight over who gets to use mine, thats how much we love them.

bigmudder77
06-22-2009, 05:45 PM
i have a stihl straight shaft trimmer and it works great love that thing was listed over $500 when i got it walked out with it and a packet of 6 3 cycle oil a gas can and a packet of string all for $300 cash (lol after i dropped $4000 on a woods diesel zero turn)

but i like the weedeater alot better than the mower and its way better than any other weedeater i have had before

the mower is too big for most lawns it has a 60inch deck and about a 6-7ft length to it kinda hard to get around with but o well i got it for my 5 acres i mow takes about an hour to do it all couple trees the house the garage and the barn to mow around but other than that its pretty flat and long and wide and it does good

but good looking stuff so are you saving up for a truck now?

KCfireman
06-22-2009, 05:49 PM
lmao you have a 2 commercial mowers but but a curved shaft weed eater now thats embarresing, youre making that br 600 look bad next to the trimmerreally............?:nono:

Green Team Landscaping
06-22-2009, 05:54 PM
i have a stihl straight shaft trimmer and it works great love that thing was listed over $500 when i got it walked out with it and a packet of 6 3 cycle oil a gas can and a packet of string all for $300 cash (lol after i dropped $4000 on a woods diesel zero turn)

but i like the weedeater alot better than the mower and its way better than any other weedeater i have had before

the mower is too big for most lawns it has a 60inch deck and about a 6-7ft length to it kinda hard to get around with but o well i got it for my 5 acres i mow takes about an hour to do it all couple trees the house the garage and the barn to mow around but other than that its pretty flat and long and wide and it does good

Stihl's are pretty damn good. I have all Stihl now, so I think when it comes time to buy a different handheld I'll go with something like the Kombi, but at least check out what RedMax has to offer.

And I've been all over the place with what I want, but as of right now, I think I'm looking at a 2004 or newer F150. I can't justify buying a 2500 with driving 30min to school everyday.

KCfireman
06-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Stihl's are pretty damn good. I have all Stihl now, so I think when it comes time to buy a different handheld I'll go with something like the Kombi, but at least check out what RedMax has to offer.

And I've been all over the place with what I want, but as of right now, I think I'm looking at a 2004 or newer F150. I can't justify buying a 2500 with driving 30min to school everyday.Sure you can!

mowerdude777
06-22-2009, 06:01 PM

What the heck is 3 cycle oil:confused::hammerhead:

bigmudder77
06-22-2009, 06:07 PM
do what i did get a good truck and a junker beater car and just drive to save gas lol

no way would i of drove my truck to school it was about the same distance as your school but mine got like 8-10 mpg

so i got a 1993 mazda mx6 4 cyl 5 speed best car i ever had for $300 i drove it for a year and then some one hit me and totaled it and i got $1600 from the ins for my car and $1500 for pain and crap which wasnt bad since i had over 10k in medical bill that they paid for too and i didnt get hurt too bad so got a 1993 ford probe for $400 and drove that for 5 more years then just sold it this year for $800 lol but it saved me a ton on gas

i was putting in about 500-800 a month JUST for gas in my truck started driving the car and i was paying about 100-200 a month for gas

bigmudder77
06-22-2009, 06:08 PM
i mean 2 but hit the 3 lol

olaf valle
06-22-2009, 06:38 PM

save some money and advertise, your doing great to b at that age, i was the kid that always gets in trouble, keep it up

Green Team Landscaping
06-22-2009, 08:55 PM
save some money and advertise, your doing great to b at that age, i was the kid that always gets in trouble, keep it up
Thank you for the encouragement!

Green Team Landscaping
06-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Wow! So the auto auction may not be a bad place to go?

2brothersyardcare
06-22-2009, 09:56 PM

yup man it would

nnj18
06-22-2009, 10:59 PM
depens here auctioned off equipment goes for more then what you could buy it for from a private seller...
Posted via Mobile Device

Green Team Landscaping
06-23-2009, 01:05 PM
www.capitalautoauctions.com and click Manchester at the bottom. I went to one once and the trucks were going for less than 1k. Granted they had high mileage(130k+)...

Green Team Landscaping
06-23-2009, 01:06 PM
http://caa.capitalautoauction.com/webapp/commerce/default.aspx

mowerdude777
06-23-2009, 01:34 PM

Oh ok

bigmudder77
06-23-2009, 01:43 PM

i got the mx6 from my old job at jd byrider and i got the probe off craigslist

but i go to auctions look in the paper there are a ton of them people going out and just selling at auction

i got big log chains for $10 each boomer things that lock in the load for $5 each i got 4 of each lol and sold 2 chains for $20 and sold 3 boomers for $25 each so i make my money back on most of the stuff i buy there and still keep what i want and most of the time get it paid for just by buying other stuff that i sell

but one auction i broken old push mower went for $94 dollars and the running one went for $75 lol then a big mower with a blown tranny went for over $300 thats just crazy high for that stuff but at that one i got car ramps for $1 lol and a 3 ton floor jack for $20 so i stood there for 3 hours to get that good of a deal on 2 things kinda not worth it but what ever

mowerdude777
06-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Hey, what brand is your string trimmer.

Green Team Landscaping
06-30-2009, 03:19 PM
Husquvarna(sp?). It worked pretty well for this weed whacking job I just did, then I switched the string to the square stuff and it sounded like it was struggling... I'll have to play with it and see what's wrong.

Pics soon

mowerdude777
06-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Husquvarna(sp?). It worked pretty well for this weed whacking job I just did, then I switched the string to the square stuff and it sounded like it was struggling... I'll have to play with it and see what's wrong.

Pics soon

Oh okay, it looks like a older echo that I have

Green Team Landscaping
07-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Here's a one time mow job. I now the stripes aren't straight, but it was my first time mowing there, and with the wide open area, it was hard to keep them straight believe it or not. Also, there's a pic of my setup in there. Call me a "wacka" or whatever, I don't care, but at least I'm not the guy with the push mower in the trunk of the car. For the car enthusiasts, that's a Land Rover LR3.

olaf valle
07-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Thats a nice suv, hope I get the 2012 range rover. Is it yours? or your parents?

Green Team Landscaping
07-06-2009, 12:34 AM
Thats a nice suv, hope I get the 2012 range rover. Is it yours? or your parents?
Thanks! It's my Dad's. They're a pretty nice vehicle.

nnj18
07-06-2009, 12:37 AM
looks good Connor!

Green Team Landscaping
07-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Trampoline accident left me with about 9 stitches in my knee at 4 A.M on the 4th of July

Cuttinitclose
07-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Ouch! Can you still mow or will you have to have someone else do them for awhile?

Green Team Landscaping
07-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Ouch! Can you still mow or will you have to have someone else do them for awhile?
Originally, I was going to do the small stuff(weed whacking, blowing, push mowing) while my Dad used the 52", but I just had to mow lol. I love doing this stuff too much!

rusty_keg_3
07-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Wow, how did he convert all of that? I cant imagine... Nice stuff

Green Team Landscaping
07-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Picking up a 52" Exmark Lazer Z HP with the Ultra Vac tomorrow morning!

JDT Property Care
07-09-2009, 10:03 PM

Sully, Congrats on the new mower! That's what I run and I love it!!

Green Team Landscaping
07-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Sully, Congrats on the new mower! That's what I run and I love it!!
Thanks! I guess you can't go wrong with Exmark. Everyone I know who uses one loves them

Cuttinitclose
07-09-2009, 11:38 PM
CONGRATS! Post plenty of pics. If you dont mind, what did it set you back w/o the bagger?

mowerdude777
07-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Trampoline accident left me with about 9 stitches in my knee at 4 A.M on the 4th of July

oooooh thats gotta suck good thing you still are able to mow

mowerdude777
07-09-2009, 11:57 PM

Sweet exmark is the best in my oppion

nnj18
07-09-2009, 11:57 PM
nice Connor!! thats gonna be a BIG upgrade for you!

Green Team Landscaping
07-10-2009, 09:52 AM
nice Connor!! thats gonna be a BIG upgrade for you!
Definately! I love it!

Green Team Landscaping
07-10-2009, 01:19 PM
This is the best I can do for now

mowerdude777
07-10-2009, 01:38 PM
This is the best I can do for now

Nice, glad you like it

Green Team Landscaping
10-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Just got my first truck! 1998 F150 4X4 with the 4.6L V8 and 106K miles.

DRBLawnBuster
10-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Nice truck im looking into buying one just like it

Green Team Landscaping
10-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Not an easy find with that Cash for Clunkers BS. A lot of trucks in my, and probably your price ranges have been traded in and are going to be destroyed... Gaaaayyy

nnj18
10-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Congrats man!!!!!!!

Green Team Landscaping
10-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Congrats man!!!!!!!
Thanks bro!

ZKSLAWN
10-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Youll love the truck.. i have a 2000 F-150.. its only the 4.2 2wd because we bought it planning on driving back and from school (40 mins each way) and nothing else.. i just started this business so in a couple years im upgrading to a 250 or 350.. but trust me youll love it.. i have yet to have a problem with it.. i just bought a repair manual too so if you need anything just pm me and i can look it up .. or go to FordF150.net has some great forums they always help me out.... theres plenty of things you can do to the trucks to make them nicer.. check it out

Before
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m67/zach103/2a5afd2b.jpg

After
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m67/zach103/P1090327.jpg

Ive added a bunch of stuff since the last pic was taken too

nnj18
10-08-2009, 10:39 PM
umm what exactly did you do????

Cuttinitclose
10-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Congrats! I just got mine too.

ZKSLAWN
10-08-2009, 11:14 PM
umm what exactly did you do????

2 in coil spacers in front.. 3in block lift in rear.. New size bigger tires (not pictured) Strobes. Tool box. Herculiner, Dynomax muffler. New Hitch. Smoked cab lights.. Gotts Mod .. next to buy is the Add-a-Leaf or helper springs.. 4 new shocks.. backrack. tints. headlights..

My point is just that he can do alot to his truck in terms of performance and looks. and that the trucks are great running trucks.

Greenboy24
10-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Nice set up man everything looks like you're out to a great start. You aren't to far away from me, you ever need anythingjust shout. I'm up in your area a few times a year.

joef450snowplow
10-08-2009, 11:45 PM
nice mowers scags r the best i wish i had the wb u got but its to big for wear i live a and u should look into geting a wb edger if u got the money get the mclane edger the best edger iv ever used or owned and i finally got my own and get a honda motor on it but it runs for $649

LouisianaLawnboy
10-09-2009, 02:35 AM
Nice stuff. Those Shindy trimmers Punt was talking about are pretty good trimmers, but light.
Posted via Mobile Device