PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Scag 61 inch Wildcat ZTR Charlotte NC

Rons Rightway Lawncare
07-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Mower is still under warranty, was purchased new from Carolina mower in Pineville NC. Mower has 27 horse Kolher engine and otherwise is a standard Scag Wildcat. Oil & filter changed every 100 hours, grease fittings greased per schedule. New rear tires ( the originals still had plenty of thread but one got a slash in the sidewall that couldn't be repaired so I replaced both rear tires with new ones ) Just replaced all the belts on the machine, kept the old belts for spares as they are still in decent condition.

I have 5 sets of blades for the mower. Also have the original roll bar system that I removed the day I bought the mower.

Mower has currently 755 hours run time on the hobbs, but bear in mind that even in the summer and especially in the winter I always start the mower and let it warm up at a fast idle on the first yard of the day while I edge and trim the yard, so there are many hours on the hobbs meter that are just engine idling time while it warms up in the mornings.

Mower has no rust, no dents or dings, no oil leaks, no plugs in the tires, no burns or stains in the seat, etc... The mower would still pass for new with one exception, I did manage to get a small tear in the top of the seat, which I repaired with a vinyl repair kit and is not really noticable unless you really look for it. The guys at Carolina Mower always tell me that no one else they deal with takes better care of their mowers than me.

Also included with the mower if you want it, is a custom made steel mount for holding a 16 gallon sprayer tank.

Asking 6000$ or best offer. New this mower retails for just under 10 grand. 704-756-4600 if you would like to call me, thanks Ron

Pictures can be found in this thread http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=161324

Rons Rightway Lawncare
07-21-2008, 12:10 PM
Just to get straight to the bottom dollar, I am willing to part with this mower for 5000$. Not going to take a penny less, but 5 grand will take her home. I have it listed on Craigslist and after a few weeks if it doesn't sell, I will take it to the shop I bought it at and put it on consignment. Here is your chance to get a relatively low time Scag mower that is in perfect condition for thousands less than new.

scarrz
11-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Is the roll bar the foldable type? And do you you know if it would fit a Freedom Z , 2011? I'm in Charlotte and could pickup. Thanks.

Mow4It
11-12-2011, 10:13 AM
It's a 4 year old post...........

Mow4It
11-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Is the roll bar the foldable type? And do you you know if it would fit a Freedom Z , 2011? I'm in Charlotte and could pickup. Thanks.

Think you found it lol