PDA

View Full Version : Trailer For Sale!!!

INlawncare
07-19-2008, 09:38 PM
07 black United enclosed trailer. Its 8 1/2x16 ft, electric brakes, ramped rear door and front side door. Got in a car wreck and wont be able to mow anymore...NEED TO SELL!!! Asking $3,300. Let me know if your interested, and I do have pictures....Thanksaa

cpel2004
07-19-2008, 10:08 PM
07 black United enclosed trailer. Its 8 1/2x16 ft, electric brakes, ramped rear door and front side door. Got in a car wreck and wont be able to mow anymore...NEED TO SELL!!! Asking $3,300. Let me know if your interested, and I do have pictures....Thanksaa

Dude, where's the pics.

Az Gardener
07-19-2008, 10:15 PM
What part of Ind are you in? Does it have standard or RV tongue? I am not familiar with United so pic's or description of construction type would be good. I have family in the Marion area and enclosed used trailers are non existent in AZ.

INlawncare
08-05-2008, 06:41 PM
It has a standard tongue on it. Its like brand new. I bought it for mowing and i hunt waterfowl, so i was going to use it for that, but i was hit by a drunk driver and suffered serious injuries to my right leg and cannot walk very well anymore. So i need to sell the trailer now that i cant use it. Its prolly been been pulled a total of 8 times!!!!! I have uploaded a few picture i took of it. Let me know if your interested. Its great not having to unload and load every night, or if you dont have a garage...and your equipment is always out of the weather!!!

Raking-It-In
11-05-2008, 12:19 AM
was wondering if you still had the trailer for sale and if so what else is included if anything at all thanks..very interested please let me know asap !

OrangeToys
11-05-2008, 03:09 PM
is there any advatages/disadvantages to haveing an open trailer vs a enclosed trailer like this?

scagdude
11-08-2008, 08:57 PM
is there any equipment you have for sale?

Addison Landscaping
11-11-2008, 04:37 PM
if you weren't so far out i'd pick it up...

what's the interior look like - is it wide open or have you set it up for landscaping - racks, tool boxes, etc.

what is the best price you can do - if it's worth the drive i'll do it.

let me know

i'm looking for a trailer.

thanks.

davidcalhoun
11-11-2008, 07:14 PM
PM has been sent.