PDA

View Full Version : Bank repo mowing jobs III

Fieldman12
07-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Well, I been keeping busy with the bank repo bush hog jobs. I have done two and just found out he has another one for me to do as soon as it is approved by the bank. I been getting about one job a week from him which has been a very nice source of income for me. Some of these houses on the two and three acre lots are really in rough shape. All of the cooper plumbing has been removed, ac units removed and holes beat in the floor. Allot of people leave there cloths and everything scatterd all over the floors. I have seen a few though that looked like they where left in good shape and had not been vandalized. I am picking up allot of info from the guy about how the whole repo deal works with the banks and the sub contractor companies. He has been telling me a little more about how the business works each time. I hope to pick up some skid steer work as it comes his way and mabe more clients down the road.:usflag:

bobcat_ron
07-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Nice thing about working for a bank, they always pay!!

RockSet N' Grade
07-20-2008, 11:18 PM
Fieldman.......maximize this opportunity. Ask for other bank referals from the guy you are working for. See if you can get a written reccomendation from the bank as to the quality of your work. Take pictures of the jobs and make a portfolio that you can show other bank REO guys. You are on to something here........take it to the next level. I worked for B of A back in California during one of the recessions.......they kept me and a crew busy full time for over 1 1/2 years. It is good, steady, awesome work once you get your foot in the door and have earned their trust......

Fieldman12
07-20-2008, 11:44 PM
That is what I am working on. He gets work from pretty much all kinds of different banks with different types of loans. The first job that I done for him when he came out to the farm I took him out to the barn and showed him all the different equipment I had and we talked about what type of work I could do for him. I think it has paid off because I am on the ball when he calls and he now has a visulization of what equipment I have and that all of my equipment is in well kept shape.