PDA

View Full Version : Mulching Pics

GravelyGuy
07-22-2008, 02:13 PM
Here are some pictures of a shrubtrimming/mulching job that we did for a full service account. This is a high maintenance property for a solo guy!:hammerhead: I did have one helper for this job though.

I've had some scary close calls with the ZTR around the creek and pond:dizzy:

Before:

GravelyGuy
07-22-2008, 02:19 PM
17 yards of mulch and hundreds of feet of edging later! I used my Mantis for all of the edging.

GravelyGuy
07-22-2008, 02:21 PM
Some more.

GravelyGuy
07-22-2008, 02:24 PM
Fun with Gator.

larryinalabama
07-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Nice pics, may I ask how much do you charge per week at that place?

GravelyGuy
07-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Nice pics, may I ask how much do you charge per week at that place?

Recently increased to $80 per week for the mowing. The property is a lot tougher than it looks. Not to mention it grows 12" a week thanks to irrigation. This does not include the stick cleanup, weed spraying, and maintenance type stuff. Those frickin weeping willow trees in the back lose sticks like crazy.

DoetschOutdoor
07-22-2008, 02:47 PM
Nice pics, looks like you do good work!

larryinalabama
07-22-2008, 03:02 PM
Recently increased to $80 per week for the mowing. The property is a lot tougher than it looks. Not to mention it grows 12" a week thanks to irrigation. This does not include the stick cleanup, weed spraying, and maintenance type stuff. Those frickin weeping willow trees in the back lose sticks like crazy.

I was figuring 100 for mowing and triming etc. So I may have ben a touch low. Id like about 30 of those kind of houses.

GravelyGuy
07-22-2008, 05:10 PM
I was figuring 100 for mowing and triming etc. So I may have ben a touch low. Id like about 30 of those kind of houses.

No you really wouldn't:laugh: It takes me about 70 minutes to mow, trim (along pond sucks), edge, and blow off. I take care of two other neighbors so that takes away from unload time.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, that is a Buhda standing in the mulch bed LOL.

Mimowerman
07-22-2008, 07:53 PM
looks good! I 'm glad to see you can use the gator as "buisness" tax write off hehe

J&R Landscaping
07-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Looks like you could spend 3 or 4 days doing straight mulching, hedges, weeding and everything else! Really nice property! How large is it?

deere615
07-23-2008, 12:20 AM
Wow that is a nice property looks great!

STIHL GUY
07-23-2008, 12:23 AM
looks good

02DURAMAX
07-23-2008, 01:48 AM
Very Nice property!!

GravelyGuy
07-25-2008, 01:43 AM
Yeah the Gator is a tax write off for sure:cool2: I really have used it a bunch for work since I got it, not all play.

The property is just a little bit bigger than what you can see in the pics. I don't have to do anything on the other side of the pond, but the homeowner does own the pond.

Thanks for looking.

JoyofFluidFilm
07-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah the Gator is a tax write off for sure:cool2: I really have used it a bunch for work since I got it, not all play.

The property is just a little bit bigger than what you can see in the pics. I don't have to do anything on the other side of the pond, but the homeowner does own the pond.

Thanks for looking.

That looks really really really nice!!!

That's what you call perfection!!!!!!!!!

Where are you based out of?

Looks like a fortune!

GravelyGuy
07-29-2008, 10:24 PM
That looks really really really nice!!!

That's what you call perfection!!!!!!!!!

Where are you based out of?

Looks like a fortune!

I am in Lafayette, IN. The homeowner is a plastic surgeon, go figure. I picked up this lawn when they approached me while I was at a neighbor's house. She had the same guy for nine years and he moved out of state or something.

She says. "Do whatever it takes to make this place PERFECT all the time and just send me a bill."

I love hearing this. Usually you find people that want everything for nothing, but when you come across those that want everything and are willing to pay for it, those are the ones that keep you in business.

If you like these pics I will have to put up some more of another property. They are stunning.